Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 12-04-2008, 01:24 AM
Aroooooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdawn View Post
LOL!! The pigskin has me cracking up! That's hilarious that he has to take it everywhere he goes...what a funny boy!

I love Bailey's excited look she had before her walk and I just can't get over how handsome Chance is.
Tonight he took bunny skin. Hes a comical dog lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACooper View Post
OMG! How cute is that he takes that pigskin everywhere? I think you should call him Linus! ahahha

Very pretty dogs, looks like you had a nice walk about
OMG Linus!!! I should SO call him that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criosphynx View Post
um is it just me or is Mr. Pigskin much much smaller than the last time i saw him...??

Is he vanishing? What will Kody do then????

oh noes
He just stuffs him up in his mouth very far.. pigskin is very much alive. Kody doesnt chew on him, he SUCKS on his legs.. hes cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
They are great buddies and cute together!
Thanks! They all love each other!

"Be it through intention or ignorance, our successes and our failures have been brought on by none other than ourselves." The art of racing in the rain.
Old 12-04-2008, 07:50 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

THat's the way we do our walks, and i like that mine honor Mary's slow speed when we go round the first time.
Daily walks are necessary here, i think Victor and Pepper would revolt if they didn't have that release from the housebound boredoms.

Great walk pics! PIgskin story is just the sweetest.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 12-04-2008, 07:02 PM
Aroooooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkie View Post
THat's the way we do our walks, and i like that mine honor Mary's slow speed when we go round the first time.
Daily walks are necessary here, i think Victor and Pepper would revolt if they didn't have that release from the housebound boredoms.

Great walk pics! PIgskin story is just the sweetest.
Being a new returning member, and not getting off on the right foot last time, I didnt want to overload with threads. Probably too late for that,. But pigskin does deserve his own thread, that thing is a legend in our house.

He has survived like 20 trips in the washer, he has survived being buried in the backyard, being run over by the lawnmower..

It was your idea to take them all for a walk first. They really do respect walking because they know they get to run as soon as we drop off Bailey.

"Be it through intention or ignorance, our successes and our failures have been brought on by none other than ourselves." The art of racing in the rain.