Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-19-2005, 04:28 PM
jsnider

Nope Elin.... I was laughing so hard I cried! There is NOTHING BETTER than all those waggly tails and puppy dances!
Old 08-19-2005, 04:29 PM
Top Dog

I remember the days with puppies when trying to just walk across the room was a feat. Puppies latched onto your shoes untying your shoelaces, puppies up your pantlegs and hanging on tight on the outside, too... LOL.
Old 08-19-2005, 10:18 PM
Taco Dog

That looks so much like Precious when she was a little fluff. Gosh, I just love that puppy stage.

"A righteous man has regard for the life of his beast." Proverbs 12:10

http://www.petfinder.com
Old 08-19-2005, 10:23 PM
Chow Chow Lover

I know. Leo will be my first puppy so I am glad that I get to see the whole gang and know what has been going on in their little lives. They are just so darn adorable!

Old 08-19-2005, 10:47 PM
Twin 2.0

It sounds like small dog daycare. You can't walk without all the dogs trying to get you to play with them, or they're all jumping up wanting attention and all of them love to pull on my leashes. And my Casey is back and in fine form! She's this great little English Bulldog, probably the best example of the breed I've met yet, and her favorite thing is to grab a Kong or a rope toy and plant herself in between your legs. She just begs for you to play tug with her.
Old 08-19-2005, 11:12 PM
Felurian

What a cute bunch of wooly-boogers, lol!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 08-20-2005, 12:58 PM
jsnider

Day 3 of being held hostage by the Chow Gang:

They want me for their Poop Slave. That is all I am to them. A chew toy and a poop slave. Their psychological torture is horrendous... they are turning me into Patty Hurst. Yes, I am beginning to love my captours. I am so torn, or... is that my socks and pants that are torn....?
Old 08-20-2005, 01:17 PM
I W A L R

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsnider
Day 3 of being held hostage by the Chow Gang:

They want me for their Poop Slave. That is all I am to them. A chew toy and a poop slave. Their psychological torture is horrendous... they are turning me into Patty Hurst. Yes, I am beginning to love my captours. I am so torn, or... is that my socks and pants that are torn....?
LOL!!!!!!!!
Old 08-21-2005, 04:21 AM
Love my pets

Oh no, I hope you can break free from being a poop slave. Maybe there's another unknowing person who can be put on poop duty. I'd go back to being licked by those little ones and taking that abuse they give you instead.
Old 08-21-2005, 04:22 AM
Love my pets

Oh no, I hope you can break free from being a poop slave. Maybe there's another unknowing person who can be put on poop duty. I'd go back to being licked by those little ones and taking that abuse they give you instead of poop duty.