Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-19-2005, 06:12 PM
Island dweller

Default AHHHH muddy dogs :/

It poured last night and this morning. I just let the dogs in and they are getting mud everywhere. I try to wipe them down.... and Maverick's big tail slaps the wall the computer screen. Plus they step on my feet.

Mud. Blah. Mud
Old 08-19-2005, 06:48 PM

I am making a special drain on our front deck specifically as a dog wash rack. Basically a its just a shower stall insert with a french drain

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
Ayn Rand

There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: the fashionable non-conformist.
Ayn Rand
Old 08-19-2005, 06:49 PM
Island dweller

that would work with my two little ones but if I washed mav.... he'd never dry! LOL
Old 08-19-2005, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saje
that would work with my two little ones but if I washed mav.... he'd never dry! LOL
My pup is going to have short hair. So once hes done the shower thing I will just wipe him down with the towels Karens mother gave us

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
Ayn Rand

There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: the fashionable non-conformist.
Ayn Rand
Old 08-19-2005, 06:53 PM
Island dweller

I'm sure that will please everyone

There are benefits about short haired dogs
Old 08-19-2005, 11:17 PM
Felurian

Everyone but Karen's mom, lol!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 08-19-2005, 11:19 PM
Playful Husky Pup

Welcome to my world imagine wiping off 6 dogs muddy paws or tryying to before they got inside? Its tough

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie
Old 08-20-2005, 11:23 AM
Puppy Dog

I have a chihuahua and she is a short haired dog and I love it! She rolls around in the mud when it is raining and stuff and will get all dirty but it is not really that bad. She is very easy to clean!! My friends German Shepard gets really dirty really easy and is a pain to clean....but you gotta love 'em!
Old 08-20-2005, 11:37 AM
Felurian

The neatest dog I've ever seen - other than Bimmer, who cleans up himself before he comes inside - was the blind Aussie we had. O'Reilly had this magic, self cleaning fur. He could be covered . . . DRENCHED in mud, and it would magically disappear from his coat. I've never seen anything like it.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 08-20-2005, 12:15 PM
Walks into Mordor

You can do what I do, and give up. The floor of our house is acid-stained concrete, so I just follow behind Zeus with a damp mop until the mud's gone.