Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 11-06-2008, 01:32 PM
Top Dog

Default Toby and Cleo

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]
Cleo says UMMMMM

[IMG]cleo[/IMG]
Cleo doing a bit of redecorating.

[IMG]toby[/IMG]
Toby with his pretzel.

[IMG]toby[/IMG]
Momslave, Iz haz and itch right there. NOW peeze.

Old 11-06-2008, 01:34 PM
Top Dog

There you go ACoop, your birdy pictures. Not too many welllll cause Toby was in that i luv you sort of mood and i needz to feed you mood.

Old 11-06-2008, 02:18 PM
Walks into Mordor

Oh, I love your bird! All you bird-owning Chazzers are giving me some parrot envy, LOL.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:21 PM
Bloody but Unbowed

Amazing. I have always wanted a Cockatoo.

Thanks Baxter'smybaby. You're the Best.
Bless All the Abandoned Animals, Left to Die Alone, Abandoned, Frightened, and Confused
Old 11-06-2008, 08:39 PM
<--------Orson

Oh they are PRETTY! What type are they exactly? I love their black beaks
Old 11-06-2008, 08:43 PM
Sprayin' the spiders

I love Senegals!

They can be such cheeky little ba*stards, but so freaking lovable at the same time

U-CH Rocket - BN RN CAA TT CGC TDI
Ruby - CD RA CGC
MBIMBS U-CH Poison
Allie the Lab
Noodle the Mini Dach
Old 11-07-2008, 05:25 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACooper View Post
Oh they are PRETTY! What type are they exactly? I love their black beaks
They are the orange bellied subspecies of the african senegal parrots. I'd give you their "technical name" but its a large mouthfull. LOL
I atleast both of their second home. Toby is about 9 or 10 and Cleo is between 10 and 12.

Old 11-07-2008, 05:26 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodlerubyallie View Post
I love Senegals!

They can be such cheeky little ba*stards, but so freaking lovable at the same time
YES cheky little Ba*stards is a good description for them. and they know they are.

Old 11-07-2008, 06:34 AM
<--------Orson

Well they are both gorgeous and I am glad they have "landed" in your home.........you obviously adore them to talk about them the way you do

I am at least the 3rd home for Marty, he is supposedly 18 years old. Hopefully and God willing, this will be his last home

I was really surprised that he took to me and bonded so quickly, I had concerns that he was too old and set in his ways...........but within the first couple days he already "picked me" from the crew and has never changed his mind, LOL

How was it with your two? It's obvious that Toby has bonded with you (hehehe) but was it immediate or did it take a bit for him? And what of Cleo?
Old 11-07-2008, 02:26 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACooper View Post
Well they are both gorgeous and I am glad they have "landed" in your home.........you obviously adore them to talk about them the way you do

I am at least the 3rd home for Marty, he is supposedly 18 years old. Hopefully and God willing, this will be his last home

I was really surprised that he took to me and bonded so quickly, I had concerns that he was too old and set in his ways...........but within the first couple days he already "picked me" from the crew and has never changed his mind, LOL

How was it with your two? It's obvious that Toby has bonded with you (hehehe) but was it immediate or did it take a bit for him? And what of Cleo?
Toby bonded with me fairly quickly but hes a fickle creature. He will bond with just about any woman. I had accually considered letting my friend take him because he was more bonded with her. But it didn't work out, so he never left. Cleo is a bit more standoffish, she likes to interact with us but is not a very cuddly type like Toby is. She prefers her interactions with humans to be talking ones and not hands on. But in all it didn't take either one to become part of the house. My husbands introduction to Toby was Toby biting him on the finger. They have this love hate thing going on. They love to hate each other. My hubands introdction to Cleo was as bloody but a Hi, Come her AZZhole. So for the next 3 months the hubbys name became azzhole. Needless to say I caught alot of flak from his mom for the bird saying that. All I got from her that day was Hellooo. Toby purred at me the first day.