Deadly water at agility class tonight.

Doberluv

Tonight at agility class, every dog was refusing to go through the tunnel. And that's normally every dog's favorite obstacle! I mean these dogs will run through and turn around and run back the other way if they have the chance. They love it.

Lyric finally was the bravest one and he went through after quite a bit of coaxing. The trainer's own dog, an aussie really had a tough time and it took two people to lure the dog through. The trainer was on her hands and knees trying to get her dog to go through when all of a sudden she exclaimed, "There's water in the tunnel!" It had rained today and a little tiny, tiny bit of puddling was inbetween the ridges of the tunnel, maybe 1/4 inch here and there. Every dog was sure they were going to die if they touched the water. LOL. :rolleyes:

RD

Are you dead yet?
LOL, dogs are so funny.. Dakota for example won't touch the bridge if there is dirt on it (????) and if the chute is just a little bit wet, he treats it like it's on fire.

Good boy, Lyric, for braving that scary, scary water!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
lol teddy would have gotten in and never came out lol he would have started drinking it or playing in it or something silly haha.

They don't want to get their dainty little paws dirty :D

Dreeza

ahahha, oakley would have done what teddy woulda done too!

dogs are hilarious!

i was trying to get oakley to jump over the tunnel (he wouldnt go over the jumps...we were just messing around on the course, we had no instructor)...and so i ran and jumped over it, leash in hand, cuz usually oakley will jump too...ive done it plenty of times...oakley decided to faceplant right into the tunnel...i felt so bad!!

he jumped it the next times though!!

Members online

No members online now.