Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-17-2005, 12:58 PM
Top Dog

lol!

You ass.

I just meant I know how much it hurts to get stung by those. But I've never been stung in my "teat" thank you very much!

And you knew what I meant.

So I don't even know why I am justifying myself to you.

*sigh*

Men...
Old 08-17-2005, 05:47 PM
Manchesters

Default B Complex

My sister who is 71 and survived raising 4 kids and a husband keeps telling me that I should take B-Complex vitamins. I really cannot see spending the money. If you perhaps are able to perhaps order some from maybe Puritans Pride online, you might just get some good from them, and I would love to know if they do make a difference. I might even give in and try some.

Since there is 20 years between us, you certainly are the one who needs the benefit of feeling more hep and peppy. I don't think MY body could handle me feeling peppy, roflmbo. And I don't really need energy for much more than mowing the grass every couple of weeks.

If you do decide to give the vits a try, let me know. ALthough I would hate to have to admit to Pat that she was right, lol. She also takes about 3000 mgs a day to keep her allergies in check.

It just seems that sometimes "fate" or whatever ya want to call it just picks out the nicest people to be the meanest to!!!!!!!
Old 08-17-2005, 06:27 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Thanks MAnchester..in fact i do take 1000 mg of Vit B each day especially since i don't eat veggies or fruits. They make a huge difference, i also take a multi vit and min supplement and calcium as well as ginsing..that and a lot of tea (no sugar) and i make it thru the day barely.i not only have Victor to keep up with but my 5 year old Grandaughter as well and Gg always has something she needs me to do...i am sure stress is playing a huge factor in things lately, but oh well..my art teacher at the tute told me that i seemed to thrive on stress..the more i was under the better my work..i just shrugged and asked her what living without stress is like..i simply haven't a clue..as mama says If it isn't one thing it is another sigh...

qoute It just seems that sometimes "fate" or whatever ya want to call it just picks out the nicest people to be the meanest to!!!!!!!

why is this so true????????????????????????? if it was to teach me something, i am sure i have learned by now! ACtually i can't say that..i"ll jinx myself like when people say it can't get worse..those are bad bad bad words never to be uttered or even whispered..i have seen people say that phrase and get wholloped.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 08-18-2005, 09:44 AM
Top Dog

Manchesters... you should really give B complex a try. It's made a big difference for me.

http://www.clarocet.com/referencelibrary/B-vitamins/
http://www.cyber-north.com/vitamins/vitaminb.html