3 Great Dane mixes, setter, border collie mix, etc.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Not included in this installment: Silar the Red Doberboy

So there are three great dane mixes that FOHA pulled from Abingdon County Animal Shelter. They have great leash manners, and love to lean on you and get pets. We don't think they have been in a house before. I walked Jane, and when I went to take her into the office, she hesitated at first, not sure if it was ok to come in the trailer. She did come in though, and got many pets.

This dog here is Jill. She is shyer than Jane.

Jane head

Jane comes out of her shell a little

Jane body

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
This is the male, Joe. You can see the dullness in his eyes. Cases like his are heartbreaking.

This is Henna, one of two puppies that came in together. They are probably about a year old. So sweet, love to lick people.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face

Next are two interesting whothehellknowswhat mixes who kinda look alike, except for the different coats. They have similar structure. This first one is Deedee. She is really shy of men, but warms up to women pretty quick.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
This other whothehellknowswhat mix is Whitney. I couldn't get a decent pic really, she was very shy of the camera.

Here's another setter, Domino. Such a pretty boy, and very loving too.

MORE

noludoru

Bored Now.
Sooooooooooooooo. . . . . are the Dane mixes low-energy? I'm thinking I need a Jane. ROFLOL!

And another Lllewyn Setter? :yikes: He's SO beautiful!!!

They're all really pretty.. I hope the Danes and Silar are still there when I get to go. :)

Members online