cute little adoptable kitties!

joce

Please spread the word! I thought this would be easy but I have been sick for literally the last month and I haven't even gotten pictures till two days ago!

the orange one is the only male-a total sweetheart and I may have a home lines up for him. I should know by friday if that will go through.

the two white females are both very friendly. the one with more color is a very social little creature!

and I think I may keep the other funny colored one! I am in love! But if the right home came along after the others are placed I may consider placing her. I really don't need another cat!

I can't remember if I mentioned my new neighbors on here yet. when we moved here ten years ago we fixed a ton of cats that were just strays. They move in and have two cats that give birth within weeks of each other. Long story short weeks later I ask her about them ans am told half of them were dumped off in town were a lady has cats(hmmmm) and the rest were going to have to fend for themselves. So I acquired four kittens!

Anyway-here is the important part-pics! (And I swear there are no stains on the carpet-they somehow only magically show up in pictures!!)

joce

So if anyone is at all interested or knows someone who is send me a pm. I'd be willing to drive a couple hours-I am in northern ohio.

And if anyone is wanting rats I'm really trying to find mine a good home-I took my step sisters rat back and now I have no time for either of them. they are booth sweet but since I haven't been playing with them a lot they are getting a little nippy! I am afraid to let them go anywhere thinking they will be snake food.

We also have three foster pups till wensday I need to get pics up of. I only have pics of one now so look at the post under the dog rescue.

noludoru

Bored Now.
The very white girl's coloring is called calico, and the in-between one could be considered a calico or a tortoiseshell with white.. I'm leaning more towards tortoiseshell. The other girl is a tortoiseshell with white.

All four are BEAUTIFUL! Do you have them up on petfinder or craigslist? If you call some rescues in the area and ask them to do courtesy listings I am sure you'll have no problems finding them homes. Just remember to include pictures!

joce

Rats are female. And have a nice cage and accessories-I just don't have the time for them. I'm not sure the age on the black one-I know its not over eight months or so.

Erie shores will list them for us but it generally brings us a ton of wackos so its a last resort. Usually when we take something in we are fosters and they take them in(and do at least initial screens) but everywhere is full right now. Been trying through boards at work and people I know through rescue who know anyone looking.

Thought we had a good home for the pup

But the husband started talking about how all the hair wouldn't matter because they were only going to have outside dogs now:yikes: And they wondered why no berneese breeders called back after filling out applications!

You sound so busy! Good luck with finding them homes. I would be very interested in that puppy-we are looking for a new addition. But Minnesota to Ohio is a big far!

joce

The pups foster mom is willing to drive:p I could always ask her how far is to far-she is just so worried about finding them good homes!

joce

I think they all have homes now! Another coworker said she has been looking today-she will take both the white ones!

I am going to get them all fixed at one of the bus/clinic places before I give em up just to make sure they are done(not that I don't trust them to get it done) and I am so glad to have found good homes I am ok with paying to fix them:p

And I am going to keep the orange/black one-almost positive anyway!

Members online

No members online now.