Rant: If I Wanted to Buy That Crap

I wouldn't be asking you about carrying EVO!

Went into a local farm supply store the other day. My dad knows them well; the brother hits on me periodically :rolleyes: , I'd forgotten what a bitch the sister is . . .

So, of course, when I walk in it's the sister there. I asked her, anyway, after introducing myself (she knows me, but pretends she doesn't) and got told, quite snarkily, that they already have top line foods - Iams, Eukanuba and Nutro and there's nothing out there any better. :rolleyes:

So, I said I guess I will have to keep driving to Sevierville and spending my money there, turned and started to leave with Kharma, and remarked to Kharma, "Hell, what do I know, I only did my research, but didn't have a manufacturers' rep there to tell me what to think, silly me."

Yah, she pissed me off . . .

Dekka

Just try me..
wow she was that rude with a human attached to a fila... dumb all round :D

Romy

Taxiderpy
wow she was that rude with a human attached to a fila... dumb all round :D
Not just that, but a human attached to a fila and has money to spend. I don't understand how on earth people who treat customers like trash manage to stay in business.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Not just that, but a human attached to a fila and has money to spend. I don't understand how on earth people who treat customers like trash manage to stay in business.
Seriously!!! Why would anyone go back to a place where the "customer service" treats them that way?

grab01

I'm on a boat..
I buy the dogs' Taste of the Wild at the local feed store. I always have good service, and they usually have a good stock of what I buy. This last time, they were out of the 15 lb bag, so I asked the person at the counter (who I've not seen before) if they'll be getting any of the 15 lbs in, so I'd know when to come in to buy more than a 5 lb bag. She said "yep, we'll be getting it in, but I don't know when". Now...I assume you have to order these things...how do you not know when your shipment comes in:confused:

thankfully it's two blocks from my workplace and I can pop in now and then to check, but good heavens:rolleyes:

2dogmom

Pound Puppy
You can order them but sometimes the distributors don't quite do their jobs. I had that problem a while back when I was trying to get some Felidae. The pet supply store had ordered it but kept getting the runaround - it may not be their fault.

You can order them but sometimes the distributors don't quite do their jobs. I had that problem a while back when I was trying to get some Felidae. The pet supply store had ordered it but kept getting the runaround - it may not be their fault.
Oh, she was essentially telling me I was stupid for not being willing to feed Iams, Eukanuba or Nutro :rolleyes: She wasn't even interested in feigning interest in checking on getting it.

Members online