Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 10-08-2008, 08:13 AM
My house is a zoo

He is gorgeous! I've always wanted a Husky, I'm currently trying to talk myself out of going to look at a 6 month old Husky pup that needs a home.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:21 PM
Squishy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsydals View Post
Pretty boy. I love the red huskys. Poor Reggin, he just knew there was something not right on the otherside of that door.
He was so freaked out and confused. I didnt think he would be able to smell the dog that far away, lol. But he did. Max was behind two doors and out on the back porch when reggin thought something was up. Today he keeps on wanting to go outside to see if anything is out there.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:24 PM
Squishy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihartgonzo View Post
Max is stunning! It's a REALLY good thing you took him in. Huskies are notorious, over any other breed, for having difficulties with recall. They just go temporarily deaf when they're running free. I've found several Huskies who have run off/escaped their yard. They're such beautiful dogs, but I don't know if I could handle how nervous I'd be if I owned one.
I think it would be called selective hearing loss, haha. Just the other week I seen ANOTHER husky, a pure white one, walking in front of our fence. I am just waiting for a stray dog to come along when reggin is on his zip line. THAT makes me nervous. Luckily I dont leave him out there for long.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:52 AM
Top Dog

What a stunner!! We had a husky mix that was found wandering around (And pregnant).
Old 10-09-2008, 06:18 AM
<--------Orson

Very pretty guy.

I have always loved how they look, but after living next door to a holy terror (untrained and constantly loose), I would never want to own one.