Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 09-18-2008, 08:27 PM
Squishy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantmypup View Post
I understand having a difference of opinion. But kela (or whoever)....what is the point of coming on here? What are you trying to prove to us? That you can be a pissy little..um nevermind...but really, what are you trying to prove?
Nothing. She is arguing for the sake of arguing.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:28 PM
<--------Orson

She's banned again..............lets see how long it takes her to get back
Old 09-18-2008, 08:29 PM
Dafuq?

I think the point that there are a lot of other people here with non-bulldog breeds who are arguing against BSL should say something. It's not just a Pit Bull owner's social toxin that makes us want to keep our dogs. It's something that all dog owners should be united on; that we want to keep our dogs without being manacled to ridiculous regulations.

Now entering the land of hypnotic signatures...
Old 09-18-2008, 09:04 PM
<--------Orson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kela View Post
Sure is. Survival of the fittest. I'll be standing when your pit bulls are banned from city limits.
This garbage.......^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kela View Post
You should do it. See how far along he gets before they take him away and put him down.
And this garbage......^

Separate you from the average, ordinary "@ss" that has disagreements on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JankDog View Post
A temporary ban is a few days or weeks, not a year. If I was banned for "being an ass" (Which isn't a rule by the way) then several others were equally as deserving of the punishment. See posts talking about my sex life, my education, my age, etc. There are plenty for you to pick from.

Like I said, I won't respect any ban that was unfounded. I did forget to post the fourth way that I would accept a forum ban: Add it to the rules that you can't support BSL or that posts supporting BSL are not permitted. You've (the board mod team, not whoever I just quoted) clearly demonstrated that even as a moderator, cussing at and attacking someone is allowed. Since I've done nothing of the sort, there still is no justification for the ban on my account.

So feel free to go edit the rules and add in the real reason that you banned me: Posts supporting BSL are not allowed. Otherwise, get used to me being around. I suspect that you find this just as amusing as I do though
There are MANY members here who have disagreed with many different topics and they are still here to disagree again another day.

The difference between you and them is they don't have a straight forward hatred of any dog because of breed. They might disagree with how to care for, what to feed, whether to crate, prong collars, shock collars........you name a DOG issue and chances are we have had brawls over it here.

The statements you made above (and others) as Kela do NOT show a dog lover IMO, and that is what Chazhound is, a group of dog lovers. Why do you even WANT to be here? That is the real question...........if you only want to love poodles and chihuahuas, go join a poodle and chihuahua forum.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:08 PM
JankDog1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamutt99 View Post
Why would an all-breed dog forum want members who support BSL? What is the benefit?
So then put it in the rules. They've obviously banned BSL supporters before, likely for the same reason.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:09 PM
JankDog1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACooper View Post
There are MANY members here who have disagreed with many different topics and they are still here to disagree again another day.
No not really. Remove the two or three BSL threads and you've got nothing but normal posts from me.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:15 PM
<--------Orson

Quote:
Originally Posted by JankDog1 View Post
No not really. Remove the two or three BSL threads and you've got nothing but normal posts from me.
Like the loose chihuahua that was killed by a loose pit? That wasn't a BSL thread until a few of you turned it into such. See, you disagreed in that thread and lived to get yourself banned another day........

And you still didn't answer the question of WHY do you even WANT to be here?
Old 09-18-2008, 09:46 PM
Sprayin' the spiders

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

What you are doing, Kela, is harassing people because they don't agree with you. That's called a bully. So grow up, because we aren't in high school anymore. If you don't like what the majority of us BELIEVE in, then go somewhere else. Your methods are obviously not working.

You may want to search for another ISP.

U-CH Rocket - BN RN CAA TT CGC TDI
Ruby - CD RA CGC
MBIMBS U-CH Poison
Allie the Lab
Noodle the Mini Dach
Old 09-18-2008, 10:59 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodlerubyallie View Post
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

What you are doing, Kela, is harassing people because they don't agree with you. That's called a bully. So grow up, because we aren't in high school anymore. If you don't like what the majority of us BELIEVE in, then go somewhere else. Your methods are obviously not working.

You may want to search for another ISP.
this might be one bully breed I am willing to accept a complete ban on

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 09-18-2008, 11:22 PM
I'm All Ears

I can't speak for the mods, but when you insinuate that someone's dog die that really crosses the line for me. I can think of a few people the majority don't agree with on almost anything, and guess what, they're still here to argue another day!