Has new siggie and banner

• Thread starter RedyreRottweilers
  • Start date
Is it a statement against the anti-docking community, or is it a statement that all rottweilers should be docked? As in are you saying that you support a breeder's right to dock or not, or that you think all Rotties should be docked?

Not trying to turn this into a docking debate, we all know we have enough of those on this board, and I'm not against docking I'm just curious as to the depth of the statement.

I like the icon of the Rottie with the cross over the tail. Did you come up with that?

R

RedyreRottweilers

Is it a statement against the anti-docking community, or is it a statement that all rottweilers should be docked? As in are you saying that you support a breeder's right to dock or not, or that you think all Rotties should be docked?

Not trying to turn this into a docking debate, we all know we have enough of those on this board, and I'm not against docking I'm just curious as to the depth of the statement.

I like the icon of the Rottie with the cross over the tail. Did you come up with that?
Okay, disclaimer: After this post I will not discuss docking. :D

I support the ARC/AKC Breed standard, and support the Rottweiler as a docked breed IN THE AKC SHOW RING.

What others do in other venues or with their own personal dogs is none of my business.

I support the docking rights of owners and breeders.

And yes, I made the icon. :D

And to anyone who missed it, I won't have any more comments on or about docking.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
I confess, I didn't actually read your siggie at first when I saw your posts in other threads, and I was wondering why there was a dog with his tail crossed out in your avatar! Lol

I like your siggie and avatar though.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Did you realize the rotties left ear (well, it's right, but our left) is red? lol

:hail::hail:

Members online

No members online now.