Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 08-26-2008, 12:23 AM
Bored Now.

Default Middie Monster and Leo The Snarky One

BUT NO PICTURES!! HAHAHAAA!

Okay, so it's a lie. Duh. Picture forum.

Anyhow, Leo greeted poor Middie with a few not-so-nice snarls today. We think it was because Casey came to say hi and he got possessive. They were just fine after, though. It made me alarmingly aware of how unprepared I am for a dog fight with Middie on-lead (NOT that I was afraid either of them would do anything more than snark at each other, but because of how completely ineffective I was at immediately separating them). Boys.

Anyhow, look how happy they are!

They ran..

And paced together..

And ran some more...
Old 08-26-2008, 12:30 AM
Bored Now.

And then, since it was hot and muggy, they stood a bit. A lot, actually. I've never seen Middie get so tired so quickly.

But Middie decided he could cool off! In the mini pool! Also known as a water trough. But Middie is convinced it was a pool for him. Just for him. All hiis. No Doberbutts allowed.

And after he got wet and rolled around in the dirt for a bit, he looked like this. No, that is not afternoon sunlight gilding his coat. It's dirt. Red dirt. He was, apparently, trying to be a Doberman for me.

That's all!

Oh, and Nancy sent me home with cucumbers. I <3 Nancy. And cucumbers.

Also, there are two pictures that disappeared. Check back tomorrow evening for them.. I'm not sure where they went, but I can't find them and I'm too tired to re-do them.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:56 AM
Blow. Me. Away.

I am Middie's biggest fan. He is soo handsome. I love his smallishness and sort of boxy-snoutishness. Looks like they had a lot of fun!

Old 08-26-2008, 01:52 AM
Twin 2.0

I still can't get over how much Middie is a Virgo clone until you get the right angle or a front shot of him.

Looks like they had a good time today! Cucumbers r tasteeez.
Old 08-26-2008, 01:54 AM
Top Dog

Leo is gorgeous! I love his natural ears!!!

Great pics!
Old 08-26-2008, 08:14 AM
<--------Orson

They look GREAT! I doubt the doberbutt wanted to share the "minnie pool" hahahaha

The size difference between them (in the "paced together") looks about the same as Orson and Pheebs.

Edit: I would keep an eye on the "snarkyness" thing........Orson never had issues with boy dogs until he was nearly two, just remember it can set in at any time. Hopefully with Leo it won't........but you never know.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:25 AM
swimming upstream

Oh what fun that looks like! I have to wonder if Middie ever thinks back to his life on a chain, when he's running like that! You have done well by him Nolu.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:32 AM
just call me Nilly

Great pictures! I wish I had a place I could let Sierra run loose and play like that, Middie and Leo look like they're having a lot of fun!!

Quote:
No, that is not afternoon sunlight gilding his coat. It's dirt. Red dirt. He was, apparently, trying to be a Doberman for me.
LOL Middie is a Dobe wannabe

Julia: Mom to Sierra (adorable mutt - Basset x Cattledog is our best guess these days) Buddy (noisy but awesome DSH tabby cat) and Carter (adorable human baby) RIP Nya 1994(?) - 2010
Old 08-26-2008, 12:30 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
I still can't get over how much Middie is a Virgo clone until you get the right angle or a front shot of him.
I know. In some ways they are SO SIMILAR it looks like we accidentally posted pictures of someone else's dog, but when you get a side view.. nope. LOL! I like her conformation better, honestly, but they're so different in that respect it's hard to compare...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkygirl0101 View Post
Leo is gorgeous! I love his natural ears!!!
Me too! You just wouldn't believe how soft they are. He has big, adorable hound-ears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACooper View Post
The size difference between them (in the "paced together") looks about the same as Orson and Pheebs.

Edit: I would keep an eye on the "snarkyness" thing........Orson never had issues with boy dogs until he was nearly two, just remember it can set in at any time. Hopefully with Leo it won't........but you never know.
I know! Can you believe they used to be the same size!?

We are.. I'm hoping it's nothing, but Mike and Nancy don't seem at all concerned, so hopefully it wont become an issue. I don't want him to lose his best friend. That would suck.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:37 PM
Couch Pototoe City

Ohhhhh looks like a great time. Middie was notorious for 'zoomies".. lol..
Great pictures