Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 08-12-2008, 06:03 AM
*Biter*

Ya know, I really love those guys when people don't ruin them. Jeff's Mom has one and it's just a nightmare. He'll jump up in your lap uninvited, and then bite at you if you try to put him down. (Little satan.)

But the ones I've known that are allowed to be dogs and not little trinkets are awesome. I would just be afraid to have one around my dogs because of the possibility they would injure it.

I really love the wirehairs too. If I were ever in the market for a small dog, that's probably what I'd end up getting.

Ditto - 2 year old APBT and Corvus - 7 year old supermutt

Paws Jaws and Wrecking Balls
Old 08-12-2008, 02:40 PM
Top Dog

I know what you mean about people ruining them...I have met people from dachshund groups who carry them around all day and dress them up in frilly dog clothes, and not to mention the dogs don't ever get to be dogs and get dirty, and go for hikes. Luckily my dogs are not treated like babies but like dogs!! They are wonderful companions! (Though..extremely stubborn!! Especially the girls)

Quote:
would just be afraid to have one around my dogs because of the possibility they would injure it.
Dachshunds are like big dogs in short little bodies! They are TOUGH little dogs.

Reese and Bob (Sister and Brother)

Cartman doing what he always does when the camera is around, standing. ( I should get a video of it..he can stand for atleast a minute)