Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Health Care

Old 12-03-2004, 01:38 AM
Top Dog

I don't think you should feed your puppy adult food. Puppies need alot of nutrients that adult won't have compared to puppy food.
Old 12-03-2004, 10:27 AM
Felurian

I completely understand how you couldn't resist Luca. He looks like an absolute love.

You know you can count on us to be with you every step of the way when you need help or advice or just want to talk about your adorable boy.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 12-03-2004, 12:32 PM
Puppy Dog

Hahaha thanks Renee. He is a sweetheart, but somethig strange happens, every night at around midnight? He goes HAYWIRE and does laps around our basement furniture, he's having a good time cause he's wagging his little tail, it's just strange, becuase he's so docile and laid back in the daytime which is totally abnormal for a puppy but at midnight, Whew boy! bring out the paddled puppy kennel LOL
Old 12-03-2004, 12:33 PM
Puppy Dog

oh, and thank you JRT mom. I also find it very difficult to walk into pet stores. Luca is why LOL. I've gone into the same store millions of times, as well as all the other pet stores, and never ever EVER considered buying a dog from there. Not sure why, intuition i guess. It was just something about the way he just... Stared out at everyone, and nobody paid ANY attention to him. He's a sweetheart, and he's so smart! I do'nt know what the heck kind of dog he is though, they said Alaskan Husky cross, but those aren't husky colors at all LOL
Old 12-03-2004, 02:49 PM
Puppy Dog

are you sure? i've been looking it up, and it says there is one and that it's smaller than the siberian and DEFINATLEY smaller than the malamute. But who knows for sure?
For now on he's just my little Heinz 57 lol
Old 12-04-2004, 06:48 PM
Puppy Dog

OHhhhh trust me, Spoiled he will be lol.
Who would i contact to find out what types of dog he has in him.
I'm sure i could find out if i contacted the vet, but when the case isn't too severe i like to ask here first and get everyones ideas and opinions. He's been a blast to take care of, he's a pup with personality that's for sure!
Old 12-05-2004, 03:17 PM
Felurian

You may never have a "definite" answer, but as your pup gets older, you'll get better clues from behaviours AND physical characteristics.

Vets sometimes make the worst guesses about mixed breeds. That's not necessarily something that is terribly important other than being able to identify "types" in order to be cognizant of health problems that go along with certain breed types.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian