Good news for Gunnar!

Adrienne

Well, when we first got Gunnar we had his hips checked at four months and they were excellent. Today I just got the results of his six month x-ray, still excellent! Hurray for Gunnar! He may possibly be a stud dog if all continues to go well. We will x-ray again at two for the OFA, if they come back Ok then we will start our search for a B!tch for him! Keep your fingers crossed for us. It will depend on how big he ends up being though, his dad was 120lb and I don't want to breed him if he exceeds 95.

bubbatd

Good news !!!! It is hard to find a good mate though. I found this when I wanted to breed Bubba to a Meadow Pond off-spring. Yes, he had off spring from good Goldens, but I wanted a female of a cross breeding. I could have at one point, but they wanted co-ownership for show purposes or promise to spay. I can understand this, but I was hoping to keep my line going. Anyway...it's ended and I'm too old and responsible to start over. There's a time a place for everything . On to rescue !

Adrienne

Thanks guys :) Even if we don't breed him it is still good to know he is in tip-top shape at this time of his life!

Members online

No members online now.