Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 08-05-2008, 09:00 PM
My dog tickles my soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyHorseMyRules View Post
So cute! I love that you can take him to work. Because of the tropical storm (maybe hurricane) that is going to hit tomorrow, Raja may be coming to work with me. My bosses are gonna flip. Oh, well. They can just deal with it. ^_^
Morgan was really excited the first time I took him to work, and the more I take him the more relaxed he is about it. He's to the point now that I don't even have to leash him up when I work on a Saturday anymore. (I will keep him tethered if he's there on a weekday, just because there are a lot more people.) I'm sure Raja will be fine, and I hope the weather turns out not to be so bad! Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy'sParents View Post
Aww! He is such a good dog. I am so amazed that he just sits through the band practice!
You and me both. Hopefully he doesn't outgrow that tolerance to noise, because I hope to take him to band camp regularly now. I even want to teach him some band-related tricks! How fun will that be?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
I like them all, though. And am I the only one who giggles a bit when they read the title?
Lol... I can't tell which of the two photos that is!

... why are we giggling? Did I misspell something?
Old 08-05-2008, 09:25 PM
Bored Now.

It puts this image in my head of Morgan telling a Chaz buddy.. "So onetime when I was at band camp..."
Old 08-05-2008, 09:30 PM
My dog tickles my soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
It puts this image in my head of Morgan telling a Chaz buddy.. "So onetime when I was at band camp..."
Haha! So THAT'S what you were going for.

I think I'll start my next photo post with that caption...
Old 08-06-2008, 12:04 AM
Blow. Me. Away.

I heart his [very] speckled tongue! He is just gorgeous. But at the same time he absolutly shatters my heart as he reminds me of my favorite pup at the shelter who was put to sleep and looked exactly like Morgan except with a blue eye. Aggh..heart pains! It looks like he is having so much fun, though and he is soo handsome!! It's good to see him. Now, where is this place, really? Tell me about it. Camp? I've heard of dog camps. :P