Guess who? It's Boo - smallish photodump

GoingNowhere

Well I haven't lived up to my initial statement that you would be flooded with pictures... so sorry about that :rofl1: In any case a few of these are photo premiers, but most are the oldies (from all of 2 months ago...).

The computer has been weird lately and I haven't been able to upload the newest batch, so if you check back, I may get those up in this thread sometime soon.

update: Miss Boo Boo Bear has been a good dog lately (not that she ever isn't), but she is a verysensitive dog (to be nice to her) and like many other dogs, Boo suffers from mild thunderstorm phobia. When I say mild , mild is correct. She doesn't eat the house in a desperate attempt to literally sink into a black hole, but she does come upstairs and try to suffocate me while I sleep. Waking up to dog tongue in eye/nose/mouth is not the most pleasant experience (especially when you have seen firsthand your dog eating #2), but that, along with taste of shampoo, claws on foot, and dripping wet fur on knee, is something that I'm sure most are used to. Needless to say, by the time I was conscious enough to open my eyes, Boo was huddled panting on the bed in the corner. For reference, Boo is not allowed upstairs... and not allowed on the furniture. Thunderstorms are the exception. Her idea. Her perseverance.
So I was awake and chauffeuring my now seemingly content dog back downstairs. The front door opens as a family member arrives home from somewhere or another... Boo's plan? run out into the garage to 'say hello' and then proceed to run out of the garage into the rain and stand by the trunk of the car in hopes of catching the next shuttle SUV to the next town over. Back inside Boo. The storm will stop soon.

I've been posting on showdog since I got Boo, so they're used to my updates. Not that anyone actually reads them before getting to the pictures, but I hope you don't mind!!

For now, here they are.

Boo's favorite place.

the sweet look

on a hike

more...

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Great pics! Looks like sawyer has compitition for fluffy pirate pants..:)

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
I love the fluff! I think the frog picture is my favorite. Boo needs to hook up with Sawyer. They can be a fluffypants couple.

GoingNowhere

aww, thanks! She's a good girl! Someone has to show me a picture of Sawyer's fluffy pants! :p

Zoom

Twin 2.0
LOL, there are a couple of threads running around here that show them. I'll go dig them up...

GoingNowhere

Thanks all! Fluffy dogs are amazing! After the death of Belle, it was decided that should we get another dog, it would not be another long black haired dog... trying to get rid of the wafting hairballs~ ;) ... and of course we came home with Boo. But she is wonderful, she really is. And her fluff just adds to the appeal.

Members online

No members online now.