Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-09-2005, 09:55 AM
Top Dog

Gracie's job is to keep the bug population down outside, to watch us prepare food as if she is making sure all the proper spices are added, to make sure I dont stay in the bathroom long (she lays outside of the bathroom door everytime and if I'm in there longer than she thinks I should be she barks and scatches at the door!). It is her job to make sure I never wake up without a lick goodmorning. Both dogs believe it is there job to comfort my grandbabies when they cry.
Princess has taken on the job of warning us when a neighbor gets company by barking out the window. She believes it is her job to greet anyone who comes to the door and make them feel welcome.
The funniest job of all their jobs is Gracie has been given the job of snitching things. She will come into my office, find a pencil I've dropped or paper I've dropped. Take it and run real fast out of the room to Princess who is waiting just outside the room. Now that I've caut on to this trick Gracie is working on trying to be quiet and not so noticeable.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:07 PM
I love collies!

My dog is
A conpanion
a pillow
a rabbit and squirrel barker ater (gotta watch out for them rabbits, man)
An ornamental rug
A neighborhood attraction
Someone to talk to
Gives me something to do (grooming, walking, training, etc)