Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 07-01-2008, 09:13 PM
Corgi bum

Thanks Jules...that made my day!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
Okay.... I never do these things... but hey.

Renee.... because you always seem to have the right words and you never fail to give insight on a perspective I have not seen yet.

Nikki... Oh, Nikki. Plain and simple: you are my partner in crime.

MMM's... we disagree on so much,lol, but you have the warmest heart!

Dena.... because I just love you!

Dizzy.... because I love your humor. I love how passionate and free spirited you are- I wish I could be more like that a lot of times. I admire you for doing what you want to do, moving back, with the rents, studying something completely different and being passionate about it.

Thanks so much Jessie for the summer siggy!!!
Old 07-01-2008, 09:28 PM
Corgi bum

I also have sooo many but will try to list a few:

Shara....I've felt a special bond with you since the beginning, and love you so much!!!!! You've always been there for me, and have listened to my problems and concerns, always offering input with much thought, compassion, wisdom and kindness. You're my special friend!!

Breeze....you're my girl!!!!!! I love you to death!!!!!

Jules.........You're sweet, kind, funny & I'm crazy about you!!!

Nik.......you're such a special friend to me. I love the way you are always willing to jump in and help anyone in need. I really appreciate that quality about you so much!!!! You always go above and beyond to help others!! I love you lot's!!!!!!

Tanya.......you're a great friend!!! You've always have a kind word to say and are always willing to listen!!

Puck.....I appreciate your help, advice and kindness when I was having such a difficult time with my son!!!!!!!!

Grammy....... you're always the voice of reason and I love that about you!!!!

Renee....you know that I'm crazy about you, and you're one of the Chaz greats!!

Zoomers.....you're lovable and fun!! I always enjoy our chats!!

More to come...

Thanks so much Jessie for the summer siggy!!!
Old 07-01-2008, 09:44 PM
Your Mom

I think it would be easier to list who I DON'T love. LOL!

Seriously, though, Chazhound is one of my favorite forums. I love it here. Everyone contributes something different, the make up of which makes it such a fantastic place.

Oldham's Goddess of War CGC, PSA1, CL1-F "Teeny"
Connors' Baloo CGC, TT "Blue"
Old 07-01-2008, 10:05 PM
Bored Now.

Thanks for starting this one, BP.

Jess... PW.... I love my two, ah, "partners in the cage." LOL

Cristy.... you're not on here NEARLY as much as you should, and we're working on making you as much of a perv as everyone else, but I love you all the same. You've been an AWESOME friend to me and I love you very much.

Renee, I love you... thank you for bringing so much clarity to my problems and helping me solve/deal with them, even if it's only in small ways.

There are so many other people on here I love.... I'm just tired right now, but I'll list more later.
Old 07-01-2008, 10:21 PM
Athletic Labs. They Exist

Awwww thanks Dakotah and Jscrew you two made me smile.

Dakotah- She and I have just clicked. She has been there for me through all of this drama and has been there to make me laugh and smile. She has also become one of those people who help keep me sane lol. We are wayyy too much alike to the point where its almost scary but I love it. I do hope we go to college together because she is a great girl and a great friend who I love very much.

Renee- She has always been there for me no matter what. Even if my choices and actions were questionable she never judged me or lectured me. I have always felt she has had my best interests at heart. I know everyone is bonded to her in a special way. But I feel like we are almost kindred spirits as corny as it sounds. I hope later in life I am half the person she is.

Dana- Love her because....Well how could you not? She is the sweetest person in the world. She is anouther one who has been there for me and listened to my problems. She is my fellow Cocker Spaniel lover and we just seem to have alot in common. Though we still need to meet up SOON! Lol.

Breeze- What can I say? My twin. She was there for me the night the most important person in my life died and she never let me go. Though we may drift apart down the road I will always remember how she saved my life more than once.

Grammy- Anouther one who everyone loves in their own way and has their own bond with. She is....amazing. She loves with all her heart and truly cares and takes the time to listen and just be there. Honestly how could you not love her?

Thats its for now. Im sure I will come back with more soon .
Sawyer (2 year old, Labrador Retriever)
Morisson (2 year old, Lab/Beagle)
And aunt to-
Grace
aka my brothers/roommates dog.(1 year old, Lab/Shiba Inu)
Old 07-01-2008, 10:21 PM
Top Dog

Let's all sing " we are Family !! "" Thanks to those who have mentioned me .... I really don't deserve it . I'm just an ole gal who loves people and all of you here ! Through good and bad times . You all make my day and fill my life with love .

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 07-01-2008, 10:54 PM
Bloody but Unbowed

Nikki, who is always genuine, kind, and sympathetic, but who encourages me in crimes

Renee, always there, keeping an eye on everyone,fixing the troubles.

Puck- who i thought was perfectly horrible until a few things he said made me doubt-- then I explained that i thought i was wrong about him via pm, and he graciously accepted and explained himself further. We may diverge on some potlitical issues, but otherwise an all around great guy.

Thanks Baxter'smybaby. You're the Best.
Bless All the Abandoned Animals, Left to Die Alone, Abandoned, Frightened, and Confused
Old 07-01-2008, 11:15 PM
Kotah BEAR

Awwww Samantha. I love you!!!
Old 07-01-2008, 11:27 PM
just call me Nilly

I'm not going to go through naming names, but I love everyone who's in chat on a regular basis. You provide me with entertainment and relief from boredom, which is priceless Plus you're all wonderful!!

Julia: Mom to Sierra (adorable mutt - Basset x Cattledog is our best guess these days) Buddy (noisy but awesome DSH tabby cat) and Carter (adorable human baby) RIP Nya 1994(?) - 2010
Old 07-01-2008, 11:32 PM
F150 and a .30-06

Well. Dakotah. You know why. Your my girl. Jess because you were there when I needed you a while back. Rene simply you are the voice of reason and you dont judge. Chaz because you created this place

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show