Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 07-01-2008, 04:24 PM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

Wink The 'why I love you' thread, part II

To steal a phrase (or two or three) from Saje...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saje View Post
Everyone should participate. Write one post about a chaz member who has touched you in some way. I know that most of us have many friends here or even if they aren't good friends they have still meant a lot to us.

'Tis always the season for sharing, love and kindness
So, how about it, everyone... a thread for love.. and ONLY love...

Old 07-01-2008, 04:43 PM
Top Dog

Over the years there are too many for me to list !!! I will say though , that after 3 very special Mod Meets, these gals are special to me because I have met them . All are so special in their own way .

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 07-01-2008, 04:44 PM
Kotah BEAR

Awww okay i can do this.

I will have to say Samantha, pixiesticksandtricks.
Through all of the stuff thats been going on with me she has been there for me and has listened and gave me advice. We have laughed, planned to go to college together, made plans to go riding together, and everything.
I see her as a very great friend and someone I would really like to meet in the near future.
I love you girl, and I mean it. You rock!
Old 07-01-2008, 05:06 PM
BusterLove

hmm, I had to really think about this and I'll say Saje.
She's one member that sticks out from the beginning here as being really supportive and someone that listens. I have great respect for her posts and usuaslly see her saying the right thing at just the right time.
I can imagine her being a very gentle person but scary as hell when something she loves is threatened. She seems very balanced in herself, I respect that and she's one chazzer that one duy I would love to meet.

And Renee but that goes without saying

Old 07-01-2008, 05:33 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Well Renee of course because she is always there to talk no matter what she is dealing with in her own life.

but I really must make special mention of a member that doesn't come by very much these days and Ihope she will stop by again soon....

Nancy. Nancy was our rock when I was pregnant and when Hannah was admitted to the NICU. she was so helpful and gave me so much advice for the delivery room and I remember thinking of her words when I was pushing. When hannah was admitted to the NICU with Pneumonia only two days after she was born... we were devestated. We didn't know what to think. the dr's and nurses talked to us but at that point in time not much was sinking in as we were just sick with worry. Nancy was there. She talked us through EVERYTHING that was going on and really helped put us at ease as much as possible. I am forever grateful for Nancy.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 07-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Couch Pototoe City

I had only been on this forum a short time, but the night Logan got lost, so many members, that barely know me, lept to my aid by offering to put up posters etc. I was deeply touched! While we were staggering around in the woods trying to find him, they were already to go to help us get the word out. Borzois can travel great distances in a short amount of time- and obviously they realized this. We were deeply touched and " why I love you"..
Old 07-01-2008, 05:51 PM
and Spy.

I would have to say Grace and Jen .

Grace you helped me out sooo much when I got Spy. I piled questions upon question on you and you never complained and did your best to answer all of them. You helped out so much and for that I am thankful .

Jen. Jen Jen Jen.
You are my sis.
I love you.
The end .

Heh no seriously though you're my gal and I know I havent been on as much lately but you are just awesome and I love talking to you on msn and stuff and I just think you are fabulous.

Over and out.

~Emily

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryMan View Post
I think u need some angry school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
That's what we do here. We're emotionally invested in each other and each other's dogs, the joys and the sorrows.
Old 07-01-2008, 07:11 PM
Magic, motherf@%$*#!

Okay.... I never do these things... but hey.

Renee.... because you always seem to have the right words and you never fail to give insight on a perspective I have not seen yet.

Nikki... Oh, Nikki. Plain and simple: you are my partner in crime.

MMM's... we disagree on so much,lol, but you have the warmest heart!

Dena.... because I just love you!

Dizzy.... because I love your humor. I love how passionate and free spirited you are- I wish I could be more like that a lot of times. I admire you for doing what you want to do, moving back, with the rents, studying something completely different and being passionate about it.
Old 07-01-2008, 07:52 PM
Top Dog

I also don't do these but oh well, here goes.......

BP - You compassion for animals make my heart feel good. I don't think there are many people in the world like you that really really care about your dogs.

Dizzy - Youe are fun, lively, and I enoy reading your posts. You have alot to say that I feel the same way about.

Renee - You always know what to say, how to say it, and flat out make me laugh alot.

pixiesticksandtricks - For some reason I am drawn to your posts. I feel like your a very special person that I could be a big sister to.

Sparks - You and Puck crack me up. Your both so outspoken and will defend yourselfs. It's great!

Bubbatb - You bring laughter and joy to this board. Your a doll.

Thanks Steveinski!
Old 07-01-2008, 08:01 PM
Who woulda thought <3

Honestly there are too many people for me to name...

and there have been lots and lots of people that I love and I know I can talk to them about ANYTHING without being judged or whatever...

Its funny when I look back when I joined, I never would have thought that I would have grown so close to so many different people (old and new ), from so many different backgrounds, histories, and pasts...

I would have never thought that I would have so many opinions about things, and have so many things to say lol (although not all might have been pretty - see siggy for details lol )

but anyhoo, to make a long story short, Im glad that I found Chloe, because if she wasn't in my life, I would have never have found this place