Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 06-04-2008, 03:49 PM
Top Dog

Unhappy loose dog

but I can't catch him I followed him up the street towards the big dangerous road but luckily two kids were in his path trying to catch him so he turned around, almost got hit by a bus and continued on. I got him interested in some bologna but not enough for him to come more than 3 or 4 feet close and I'm not about to reach out and get myself bitten, I hate when I can't catch them, he has no collar either so I don't know what's gonna happen to him. he was a Golden and really did not want to be caught, I don't know if he was afraid but he was definitely avoiding me. I've never seen him before either, I thought he was my neighbors dog who gets out everyday (and who next time I'm letting hang out here for a while and see if they even care, they never go looking for her) but she usually comes right to my doorstep so I knew it was not her once she saw me and did not come running. So of the three loose dogs I've seen loose (not including the neighbors dog) I've only caught 1 because she knew the word cookie the other was a hound on a trail, who could not be bothered. oh well, hope he finds his way someplace safe.

Thank you ~Dixie's Mom~ for my awesome siggy!
Old 06-04-2008, 04:40 PM
Top Dog

I hate when that happens !!! If they only would realize that we are trying to help them !!!

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 06-04-2008, 09:55 PM
Top Dog

I see your pretty nice loose dog hunter, hope more of your neighbors thinking the same as you and could help catch them.