Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog News and Articles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2008, 06:48 AM
*Biter*

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedyreRottweilers View Post
You know, I"m just wondering, where is Dizzy on this thread?
Pretending it doesn't exist, I'm sure, which is frightening.

It's not so much the people in the crazy masks with the red paint that scare me (Okay, so the masks give me the creeps). Or the crazy "liberators" that run around freeing caged animals so they can die a cruel death in a rural area because they have no survival instincts left in them. Or even the arsonists who light fires to the oil tankers (because they're bad for the environment..any one else see the irony in that? )

It's the casual person, the average person, who supports this because they don't have the common sense to look deeper. The average person who writes them a check thinking they're doing something good for the animals. The common person who spreads the word about how these AR people are doing a good thing, when they themselves have not looked deeper than the surface to know what it is they are truly supporting. THOSE people scare me most because they don't know how much they are harming the very animals they claim to love and because it's the "Common" person that people are more apt to listen to, not the extremist crazy people.

It's a very scary thing, made even more scary by the fact that these people believe, life or death, that what they are doing is right and that NOTHING will stop them from furthering their cause. They are, in every sense of the word, terrorists.

Ditto - 2 year old APBT and Corvus - 7 year old supermutt