Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-21-2008, 08:20 PM
and Fozzie B!

I have been to a few Border Collie meetings, where people brought the dogs, but that was for BC Club of Northern California. There aren't any "play" meet-ups that I know of for BCs around here.

I brought Fozzie to a few Corgi meet-ups... they're held once a month, about 10 minutes from me. Seeing all of the dogs is fun but, like Gina, I get upset seeing so many obese Corgis... at least the owners are apparently TRYING to get them to exercise, but it's still hard to keep quiet about it. The Corgi owners themselves are pretty cliquey, to be honest. Fozzie is just the "mix"... there is one lady with a Cardigan who is super nice! Everyone else has Pemmies, and seem to feel superior because of that.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie
Old 04-21-2008, 09:29 PM
Top Dog

I looked at it, there is one for dachshunds, pugs, mutts, and even rats in my area lol!

I am going to a pug meetup next month for a pug rescue..they are coming to the dog park I go to every week anyway.

I don't really need the meet up groups for different breeds, I already take the dogs to the dog park a few times a week..and they meet other dogs.