Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-26-2008, 07:25 PM
Top Dog

Default I'm worried

I worked night shift last night, so I had to sleep part of the day today. This morning I saw Lola for a few minutes and then TJ had to take her to the vets because today was her spay appointment. When I woke up we tried to call the vet to see how she was doing and we got the voice mail because apparently they close the office during surgery hours which was from 1pm to 3pm today. So... we didn't get to find out anything about her.

Well, we had to leave the house shortly after we tried to call to get an update on her for an afternoon appointment I had which ran us very late. By the time we got done with the appointment... the vet was closed . And they're closed tomorrow and we can't pick her up until Friday morning. I am going out of my mind not knowing how she's doing.

I'm trying to convince myself that no news is good news. I bet she's so terrified and in pain and the thought of that just kills me. I wish I could have gotten through to someone to at least know she made it through the surgery okay and that she's resting comfortably. It's going to be a long two days.

Facebook link to Nancys creations:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Nan...28615003818171
Old 03-26-2008, 07:27 PM
Top Dog

Wow that's so weird that you can't even call them I'm sure she's fine and probably sleeping too much to care
Old 03-26-2008, 07:28 PM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

They didn't call and at least leave a message?

Old 03-26-2008, 07:34 PM
Top Dog

My vet doesn't call either... It's routine enough for them I guess.
Old 03-26-2008, 07:38 PM
Bored Now.

Nancy.. ((HUGS))

I'm sure she's fine. And I'm glad she's getting spayed. Update us the second you get news, okay?
Old 03-26-2008, 11:01 PM
Top Dog

waaahhhh... poor Lola is probably alone in a cold kennel in pain and scared. My heart is just breaking thinking about the poor girl. I'm sure she is so confused as to what has happened to her and why we're not with her. It makes me so sad.. waahhh.

Old 03-26-2008, 11:03 PM
We are Home.

((((HUGS))) they dont have someone there that can do pickups in cases like these weird!

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 03-27-2008, 03:53 AM
Top Dog

dont worry... lola will be fine!
Old 03-27-2008, 10:09 AM
Top Dog

I know they have people checking in on the animals at the vets office today...even though they're closed today. I just wish we could get them to pick up the phone just for a second... so they can let us know she's okay. I hope she had a good night and wasn't in too much pain. I can't wait to get her home tomorrow morning. I miss her terribly And Boomer has no idea what to do with himself with her gone. I think he's sad and lost without her. It's going to be hard to keep them seperated while she heals. I guess she's going to have to stay in her kennel. I'll make a nice soft bed in it for her. And we'll just be sure to leash walk her until she's done healing.

Old 03-27-2008, 10:43 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I would be beyond freaked..nancy i am sorry ,that is wrong from every direction. i pray everything i ok and that you will let them know exactly what you think of this and find a vet you can have faith in. THat would blow it for me. Poor Lola. prayers that she is sleeping and healing.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,