Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-15-2008, 12:41 AM
orange iguanas.

I think so. I know people with some pretty spastic and mildly aggressive dogs, but they will *always* come over to me and lay in my lap and just relax.

On the flip side, my sister really disliked Molly when we first got her, and Molly would sometimes pee in my sister's bed; the ONLY times she has ever peed in the house.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 03-15-2008, 12:47 AM
Top Dog

I would believe it based on Maggie's recent trip to Petsmart. She actually went up to a lady that worked there and sniffed her... and that's saying quite a bit for Maggie!

It's so crazy what dogs can sense. I had heard of it before but never experienced it before Maggie. She knows when I'm upset, even when I try to hide it. She's such a sweet comforting dog too. If she weren't so shy she would be a wonderful therapy doggy.

Old 03-15-2008, 01:40 AM
Let it be

Bandit will leap away from you like he is going to contract a fatal discease if you don't hold yourself right. It's pretty funny. He has no interest in being petted by someone who isn't dog savy. He doesn't stalk around like MR Aggressive Pants but he might as well have "$#@# off" shaved onto him. Only when he's off lead though. He thinks it's rather rude for people to pet him without asking his mommy first.
Old 03-15-2008, 12:26 PM
Big Dog

My dog certainly senses when someone is a dog lover. She is little timid with new people, but warms up to some people much faster.
Old 03-15-2008, 07:13 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Definitely, I agree with Coop and others.
Like today at the humane society, there were a few dogs that didn***8217;t react well to people coming up to their kennels, but I was able to take them for walks and even had them sitting in my lap by the end of my time with them.