Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Old 05-20-2005, 12:24 PM
Top Dog

Talking I have a Ferret!!!

Just thought I'd share! lol My mom got her for me about two days ago. She is a reward for babysitting my younger siblings and being the only one who actually did what they were supposed to do while she was gone. When Mom handed me the carrier she was in, I went into a state of shock. lol I couldn't stop grinning and my mind went blank for about 15mins. lol
Anyways, her name is Casey Nukpana (Casey means "viligant in war" in Irish and Nukpana means "evil" in a Native American language) and she is 5 months old. I think she is a light sable, simease point, but who knows. lol
She isn't really a nipper, and when she does bite it is in play, and it doesn't even punture your skin. She isn't litter trained yet, but she does always go in the same corner where we have the box. She seeks out the same corner every time.
So ya, just thought I'd share!!
Old 05-20-2005, 07:24 PM
Top Dog

Congrats! They are so fun! They are the goofiest things. I've never had just one at a time though. Its going to want to play all the time
Old 06-04-2005, 10:24 PM
I W A L R

lol.At my old house, I lived in a house/apartment with 2 houses in 1.Her name was Lesley who lived in back of us and she used to let my friends and I go back there and play with her 2 frogs,1 catterpillar (sp), 3 guinea pigs,and like, 9 ferrets!Be careful still,she is young!post pics of her!