Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-19-2005, 07:48 AM
~3 Mutts~

Default Grady!

OMG...my 6 year old male silver tabby can't stand my two pups. They tease him, bark at him, and basically bug him. Well, today, he'd had ENOUGH. He jumped at the dogs, claws out, and hissing, and started chasing the dogs down the hallway . I couldn't believe it...here's a cat that is a afraid of EVERYTHING, and he was chasing the dogs down the hallway and scaring them...LOL That's Grady for ya.
Old 04-19-2005, 08:23 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Go GRady!! Sounds like he had hit the end of his rope in patience. They will think twice before bothering him again.
Old 04-19-2005, 08:58 AM
Felurian

Sometimes a cat's gotta do what a cat's gotta do!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-19-2005, 09:38 AM
~3 Mutts~

Yeah, Grady's been quite nice...up 'til today, that is LOL. They haven't barked at him since.
Old 04-19-2005, 10:55 AM
Don't encourage me..

Lol!! Well done Grady!! Katelins our cat is definatley the boss round here! Even though she's tiny! Small in size huge in stature!!! Lol!

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Old 04-19-2005, 10:59 AM
~3 Mutts~

LOL Gustav! I've got a little tortie kitten called Abby, and man is she bossy! And, to think she only ways four pounds LOL.
Old 04-19-2005, 11:30 AM
Top Dog

It's amazing how some cats will hold their own. I'm glad your pups aren't bothering the cat anymore.

I had a big tabby who would stand guard over his barn. He hung out in the hay stack near the horses and he wouldn't allow my son's friend's dogs in the barn. He'd stand goalie in front of the big doorway and hiss and chase those dogs away. There was a blue heeler and some bigger dog that would try to come in, but changed their tune really soon. LOL.
Old 04-19-2005, 11:37 AM
Top Dog

My old white cat, Catfish, used to go ballistic on my yella fella Yogi when I had them. Yogi thought of him as the "Demon Cat from Hell" because he would always be discipling Yogi. Even when Yogi wasn't really in trouble and I'd say "No" or "Don't do that" or something, in comes running Catfish to pummel Yogi's face with his little declawed boxing paws and scream in his face. It was hilarious!
Old 04-19-2005, 12:16 PM
Top Dog

Rush (our Tabby cat) knows how to hold his own around dogs when they are in his house. lol My grandma's Schnauzer HATES cats, but she is terrified of Rush. She was barking at him one time, and he scratched her on the nose. lol Now Molly knows that that kitty is not to be messed with.
Old 04-19-2005, 12:47 PM
~3 Mutts~

Bwa ha ha...Cats are funny critters, eh? They never fail to make me laugh. I was laughing hysterically as Grady was yowling at the dogs, and chasing them...LOL Only, he wasn't just running; he was lurching down the hallway in spurts...Goofy cat.