Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Old 04-12-2005, 08:11 PM
Top Dog

Arrow Moody cat tonight

My cat is in a witchy mood. she is biting my ankles while I am at the computer and then when I try to get her to stop it makes her huffier and she is in a mood to try to fight with me. she keeps attacking my hands and biting when I try to get her to leave ME alone.

I am not really looking for a solution since I know her moods and how she sometimes gets in a fight with mommy mood, I am just sharing an experience.
Old 04-12-2005, 10:09 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Maybe it is a phase of the moon..all i wanted to do ws read my book..victor got up beside me and with his nose flipped my book right out of my hands knocking over my ice tea. I was not pleased at all! Think they are trying to tell us something? what kind of cat do you have again? Sounds like a calico...they can be mighty strange sometimes. i was in a doc office one day and two ladies were talking a few seats back about thier strange behaving calicos..behaving like your cat! They could have been describing Aaron's DB (she is a tortishell) for they explained all her behaviors to a t.
Old 04-13-2005, 12:00 AM
Jerk.

Erp the Cat does that from time to time mainly she simply wants attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 04-13-2005, 09:22 AM
Top Dog

She is a grey tabby, with orange splattered about in a tortoise shell like manner. Her father was a HUGE orange tabby, and her mother was grey, but I never got to see her, I was just told what color she was.

She was really sweet early, (I mean early, like 4:00a.m.). She crawled on my chest and purred and purred. Then she left and tormented my husband.
Old 04-13-2005, 11:08 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

i knew it..those calico's are a breed all to themselves! David would sit down stairs at the old house and i could hear him saying STOP IT>>QUIT IT>>NO>>QUIT>>and other words not printable..DB took the greatest pleasure in smacking him with sneak attacks..that and Bronki especially. Her name isn't DB for no reason DE B***h. unless you talking to my momma and then it is dat brat.