Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Old 04-03-2005, 08:27 PM
Playful Husky Pup

Default Alittle Advice

Well I know I havent been keeping you up to date with the cat named Signat and her three kittens. But i offered to foster her and her kittens so i could figure out who's personalities mesh well with my life. i was approved because I keep order in an otherwise hectic household and my own two cats are well adjusted and cared for. They told me that Signat tolerates dogs but needs alittle more socialization with them and it will be good for her kittens. So their gonna be here tuesday and live in once of the spare bedrooms for awhile until they get used to the place and the kittens get moving around. Im supposed to litter box train them and such.

I have never fostered before so anyone with any advice on it im willing to take.

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie
Old 04-03-2005, 10:42 PM
Felurian

I haven't either, Pits, but I'd say just treat them like your own furkids, which you're going to do anyway.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-04-2005, 01:20 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

how old are the kittens? When we had them loose...after that i kept them corraled to one room...they were everywhere..like tree frogs with sharp nails...i even found one in the fridgerator once..(it hadn't been there long) and it was 103 degrees the day that happened so it warmed up real fast..i had to put wooden blocks taped to the inside of doors so no one would shut a door on a tail and under the rocking chair as well. One even fell down the firewall on Christmas morning..we got that one out and it was fine too..so i haven't done any for a long time, but while they are in that stage..i would make a safe room for them. They scatter, run, scoot, climb, and get into everything.If you have mom cat as well that will make everything a zillion times easier as to litter training as such..sure u didn't have enough work already?
Old 04-04-2005, 01:24 AM
Playful Husky Pup

Their going on 7 weeks yeah im pretty prepared for hyperactive ritaline kittens lol. I know I know i still have this little voice in the back my head screaming " WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!!!!!" But it won't be for long and no one else would foster them.

Old 04-04-2005, 03:49 AM
Top Dog

Hows.s Pakak with cats?

Mo
Old 04-04-2005, 09:13 AM
Love my pets

My 4 and 1 year old cats are running up & down the stairs like they're in a race. All I can say is bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Old 04-04-2005, 10:10 AM
Felurian

Pakak will be good with kittens . . . or Mama Cat will teach him how to behave, lol!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-04-2005, 12:37 PM
Playful Husky Pup

He's pretty good good with them when he very first got here he wanted to go after Sidney and she batted him a good one on the nose and sent him into a crying fit lol. After that he doesent really care about them Arora when come up and rub against him on occasion though.

Old 04-04-2005, 04:20 PM
Playful Husky Pup

this is the spare room Signat and her kittens will live in. The only down play is its a water bed but oh well I'll just quadroopal the blankets on top lol. What do you think?

Last edited by Love4Pits; 04-04-2005 at 04:49 PM.
Old 04-05-2005, 07:21 PM
Love my pets

They should have a ball running around in there.