Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-30-2005, 07:36 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Default Where my dog tries to sleep

Victor is upset that he cant get comfortable..and he wants to go to sleep. His blanket is in the other room..and that is where he wants us to go, but i can't yet so he is trying to sleep here, it just ins't working for him
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vicnslp copy.jpg (19.3 KB, 1 views)
Old 03-30-2005, 08:04 PM
Island dweller

lol look at the look he's giving you/us That's so cute. I know that look!
Old 03-30-2005, 08:09 PM
SHiH TZU LOVE

Aww, that is exactly what Dude, my dog, does when his family (me) isn't there. He can't go to sleep not knowing that I am safe and he has to check up on everyone in the house...make sure they are all secure. Exept, he doesn't have a blanket, he has this one toy he ADORES! LOL
Old 03-30-2005, 09:26 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Victor loves the big blue cotton down comforter..and he likes to be covered 100 percent. The gang here was laughing at him when he was digging and digging..they thought he was just being silly, but i knew what he wanted..he wanted underneath.
Old 03-31-2005, 01:24 AM
Top Dog

TOki loves his bed. I made him a mini bed for him and he loves it. When he gets tired he will go to bed and when he feels like snacking he will take it to his bed and chew on it. It's so cute. When I lay down on my bed he copies me and goes to his bed. hehe
Old 04-03-2005, 12:42 PM
Top Dog

Victor is so CUTE!!! My Hunter has a fleece crate-liner with a down vest of mine that's right in front of a heater vent in my den (where we spend ALL our time). When it's REALLY cold in the winter time, I put the vest on him. He lubs it.

edited to add: Not that I crate him, I don't! It's a crate liner sans the crate!
Old 04-03-2005, 12:55 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Sounds like a good place for me! I like to be WARM
Old 04-03-2005, 03:28 PM
Big Mutts

That look is adorable! Carey gets bothered by us too. She won't go to bed without us (she has homemade bed next to ours) When we let her in from pottying she'll run to the bedroom b/c she thinks we're going, few minutes later she'll come back out. Then she really gets confused lately b/c have been sleeping on couch in morning after James leaves for work(closer to Maggie's room, sometimes I can get her to sleep later if I go in and sing) Carey will come in living room and get under coffee table (her spot) or next to couch, but Maggie has been getting up a lot lately b/c she is sick, poor Carey gets up almost every time and comes in living room b/c she thinks it's time to move in there. Then I go back to bed and she'll get up and go back, never ending cycle. None of us are getting any rest!
Old 04-03-2005, 07:54 PM
Active Pup

awwww. My dog can get comfortable anywhere, anyway. She has a homemade bed in the living room, stocked with stuffed animals from my kid, and pillows. She loves pillows and uses them right (see dog pictures funny dogs "she knows comfort".) Most of the time tho I find her curled up at the foot of my daughters bed or laying in my spot on the couch. She is so spoiled.