Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-07-2013, 06:04 PM
F150 and a .30-06

Default Hey All

So I've been gone a LONG time, lol. Lots of stuff is going on. Up, Down, ect... Things will be looking up soon, hopefully. I'm not saying anything yet, but will know soon. I'm currently dog less. Solo was spayed and placed in a pet home. She just didn't turn out. Stunning, and won a bunch of ribbons with her, but she didn't have the drives I wanted in a breeding program. Jazz had uterine cancer, so they spayed her "so I guess no more puppies" (her breeder's words ) Katie is good. I cant believe she is 4! I included a bunch of pics from last year. She hasn't done her 4 year old pictures yet. Katie has had some medical issues. One test says she is celiac and cant digest the protein in milk (different from lactose intolerant), another dr says her tests are fine. Some days she is good on a regular diet, some days she isn't. No clue what direction we are going with it. 3 different Dr's 3 different opinions.
Now I'm just catching up on what I missed for those I don't have on FB

This is from our visit to our aunts. We went to one of the local wineries. I love this pic, her face and surounded by wine. lol

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show
Old 04-07-2013, 10:22 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Katie is so big! Goodness.. she was still so little when you left

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 04-08-2013, 01:15 AM
Taxiderpy

YOU'RE BACK!!! (((hugs)))

Sorry to hear that things have been so rough. I hope they get Katie's issues figured out soon. Did they do a DNA panel? They have one that screens for genetic markers for celiac disease. When I was tested that had identified two, but may have more now. That might give you some more concrete answers.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:44 AM
F150 and a .30-06

Romy they did either AGG or AGE testing. I cant remember at the moment. One is for sudden reactions and the other is for slower reactions like celiac. So far she seems ok not on the diet, but we are keeping a close eye on everything.

Also Romy Im not sure if you knew but Lexy's zoi Ivor died.

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show