Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 01-07-2013, 05:14 PM
Top Dog

Default Scenario in which Enda pulls a sled

Hmm, can't remember when I made this harness off the top of my head? But our local Beauceron friends encouraged us to get into carting, so I thought I'll make my own harness cheap just to start training her to see if we like it. That's going well, but, didn't get much snow last year to try a sled, well...We did this year ! I know, these leashes are a bit too short, I'll get out the 6 footers next time, no weight yet either, just hook her up and get out the treats and clicker! Yep, click and treat, cause that's how she rolls .

Little tongue

Oh, hint, after going up the hill I would un-clip her and ride the sled back down...*yank* K, yeah one shouldn't wear fleece scarves when one teaches dog to play with fleece tugs, yep, oops.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:15 PM
Top Dog

So, after doing that a few times she then decides no, she's going to show me how a Beauceron really pulls a sled

Then she had the zoomies
Old 01-07-2013, 10:15 PM
Twin 2

The 'tug of war' with the sled is perfect! I think that's the obvious conclusion to come to. "Thing following me? Will bite and pull on it."