Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-05-2013, 03:30 PM
Linds's Avatar
Linds Linds is offline
Twin 2
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 6,943
Default Blegh *Whine*

I got the stupid cold thing that everyone's getting but it's my long weekend off and my birthday on Monday, plus it's snowing right now which I've been waiting for since winter came and all I want to do is sleep with my dogs.

At least they are amazing and have spent all day so far curled up ontop of me making sure I don't float away!

And to make this thread not all whining, here's a cute picture of Kaylee's Buttface holding Didgie's Disc

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-05-2013, 05:20 PM
FG167's Avatar
FG167 FG167 is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Jefferson, GA
Posts: 2,484
Default

I'm sorry you're sick

On the other hand, that pic is awesome! I love that Didgie's leg is draped over Kaylee
__________________
~Falon~
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-05-2013, 05:22 PM
sassafras's Avatar
sassafras sassafras is offline
such sights to show you
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 6,027
Default

Ugh, this stuff has been floating around work for weeks and it's really hitting people hard. Sorry it nailed you. So far, so good for me but I kind of have a feeling it's inevitable.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-05-2013, 05:23 PM
JessLough JessLough is offline
Love My Mutt <3
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 13,239
Default

I'm sorry you're sick

Didgie really does love her Kaylee, doesn't she? <3
__________________
Ella: 3 year old female ferret
Nacho: ~8 year old male ferret

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-05-2013, 07:27 PM
Linds's Avatar
Linds Linds is offline
Twin 2
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 6,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG167 View Post
I'm sorry you're sick

On the other hand, that pic is awesome! I love that Didgie's leg is draped over Kaylee
The dogs are desperate to get out, this weekend was supposed to be lots of doing stuff with them. That stuff NOT being sitting on the couch cuddling. Poor dogs.

And Didgie is SUCH a draper, it's so funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
Ugh, this stuff has been floating around work for weeks and it's really hitting people hard. Sorry it nailed you. So far, so good for me but I kind of have a feeling it's inevitable.
I know! I work at a pharmacy and the amount of people that have been sick is staggering. I rarely get sick so I wasn't really worried. Than last night at work all of a sudden my throat was catching and within about 20 minutes I felt terrible, congested head, sore throat, coughing and achy.

Hope you manage to avoid it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
I'm sorry you're sick

Didgie really does love her Kaylee, doesn't she? <3
She really does, it's adorable
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-05-2013, 08:09 PM
FG167's Avatar
FG167 FG167 is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Jefferson, GA
Posts: 2,484
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post
And Didgie is SUCH a draper, it's so funny!
Excellent word for it! Limit does this too - to me, not to other dogs. I call it his limp noodle move. He will collapse on top of me/my computer, and then I can't push him off because he goes completely limp and is 42 lbs of dead weight. It's actually pretty funny
__________________
~Falon~
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-05-2013, 08:19 PM
Linds's Avatar
Linds Linds is offline
Twin 2
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 6,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG167 View Post
Excellent word for it! Limit does this too - to me, not to other dogs. I call it his limp noodle move. He will collapse on top of me/my computer, and then I can't push him off because he goes completely limp and is 42 lbs of dead weight. It's actually pretty funny
That's because they are long lost twins. Obviously.

I love it though, Traveler her a cuddler and he curls into. Didgie just will go limp and fall on me and stay like that.

Also, Limit is bigger than Traveler now!! How did that happen?!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-06-2013, 08:08 PM
FG167's Avatar
FG167 FG167 is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Jefferson, GA
Posts: 2,484
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post
That's because they are long lost twins. Obviously.

I love it though, Traveler her a cuddler and he curls into. Didgie just will go limp and fall on me and stay like that.

Also, Limit is bigger than Traveler now!! How did that happen?!
Seriously, I believe that

Kastle is more like Trav and Limit like Didge

I don't know! His bones are heavy. That sounds ridiculous, but it's so true. He's the same exact height/length as Robin and 10 lbs heavier! He's not fat either! His bones just weigh a lot LOL
__________________
~Falon~
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-06-2013, 01:01 PM
tzigane's Avatar
tzigane tzigane is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 335
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post
Than last night at work all of a sudden my throat was catching and within about 20 minutes I felt terrible, congested head, sore throat, coughing and achy.
That sounds like the flu! Exact same thing happened to my friend just before exams last month. Could you get your hands on some tamiflu? My dad and my friend say it's a miracle worker! Feel better soon!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-06-2013, 03:40 PM
Dogdragoness's Avatar
Dogdragoness Dogdragoness is offline
Nuke it from orbit ...
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Gillett/San Antonio TX
Posts: 3,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post
The dogs are desperate to get out, this weekend was supposed to be lots of doing stuff with them. That stuff NOT being sitting on the couch cuddling. Poor dogs.

And Didgie is SUCH a draper, it's so funny!



I know! I work at a pharmacy and the amount of people that have been sick is staggering. I rarely get sick so I wasn't really worried. Than last night at work all of a sudden my throat was catching and within about 20 minutes I felt terrible, congested head, sore throat, coughing and achy.

Hope you manage to avoid it!



She really does, it's adorable
That sounds like the stuff I had :/ luckily I (knocks on wood) as over it pretty quick ... Tho I think I got sick standing out in the cold night air working the race nights, I think that I am getting too old for standing out in the cold/damp night air, a lot of horses have been sick too... Same crud as the people ... Must be a universal bug.

How I got over it as double in up on lysine/ vita C which is an awesome immune booster. It said you should take 1 lysine pill a day & 2 C's but since I was sick I doubled up.
__________________
If there are any typos, it means I am on my phone LOL



Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:44 PM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site