Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog News and Articles

Old 01-25-2005, 08:06 PM
Playful Husky Pup

Default Poor dogs and owners ):

http://goodpooch.com/attackreports.htm

This is so sad and just makes me more angry then ever.
Old 01-26-2005, 09:12 AM
Love my pets

Wow! I can't believe all the stories. I just read half of them and will finish later; great posting.
Old 01-26-2005, 09:17 AM
Labrador lover!!!!!

Wow thats well bad!!
great posting though!!
6 bunnies~fluffy, muffin,bugsy, buttons,twigglets,forsty
2 gerbils~cheese and pickels
2 g.pigs~buzz and dizzy
Old 01-26-2005, 10:09 AM
Big Dog

Those stories were awful! My heart broke when I read the one about the dog that got kicked in the chest. How awful can people be?
Old 01-26-2005, 10:47 AM
Spoiled Rotten Dog

I can't even read those anymore. That just makes me so MAD!!!! I can't stand that dumb A** Mr. Bryant. He has put so much crap into people's heads about pit bulls. He doesn't even know what a pit bull looks like...I could just scream right now.
Old 01-26-2005, 11:50 AM
Soon to Be 4 Pups!!

well i guess ill be going threw the same thing when i get my american bulldog thats terrible cause all of those breeds are great dogs people should be more scared of my yorkie than any of those my yorkie is clearly agressive and people insict on walking up to him i tell them i dont wanna here it when your bleeding and missing your hand
Old 01-31-2005, 12:32 AM
Dog Spoiler

I read the first one and I said, forget it. If anyone kicked my dog, they'd better be ready to get kicked in the face.
Old 01-31-2005, 07:16 PM
Top Dog

Yeah I wrote in my story to that place but I don't think it made it up..maybe I should check again...

I was recently wanting to move into a new building because the one I live in is terrible..for crying out loud we have drug dealers and prostitutes here..uhh can I say GHETTO?!!

But anyways, so my family and I tried to apply for this new rental unit and the apartment is quite nice (this is going to be temporary anyways since we'll be looking for a house this spring)...but anyways (again! lol), we applied and got accepted no problem...good records and all YAY..BUT, we get a call a few days later saying that all of a sudden our application was denied...why? Because we own a pitbull. So automatically we're not allowed to live in that building..however, by all means DOGS ARE ALLOWED..just not mine..

Another incident? Well more than one...at least once a week I get verbally abused and harassed because of my dog and its breed. Some guy told me he'd kick and kill my dog if it ever came near him..some woman that lives on the first floor of my building said that my dog is ugly and that I shouldn't be living in a building because dogs are evil and they smell bad..however my dog is probably more hygenic than she'll ever WISH to be...friggen woman does her laundry once a month!

So my point is (and sorry for the boring rant), if anyone has any stories that are similar to this, please write in, as most of these will be brought up during committee hearings in Ontario I'm sure....stupid liberals here in Ontario don't even know the trouble this pitbull ban is going and is already causing...GAWD someone needs to wake up and smell reality!

*steps off her soap box* la la la la la
Old 02-04-2005, 12:12 AM
Big German Shepherd

That's terrible, Pitbulliest! I would be COMPLETELY peeved if I wasn't allowed to move into a house cause I had a pit bull. How ignorant can somebody be?

If I was verbally abused or harassed... the things I would do... Anyway, you're very strong for not letting any of it get to you. I betcha there are a million people out there who would've gotten rid of there dog in a split second after that. You must really care for it .
Old 02-04-2005, 12:31 AM
Big German Shepherd

Read the one about how the guy kicked the Pit Bull in the chest.

Woo! I'm pissed just reading it. I probably would've f****** knocked him out and kicked his dog in the chest and be like, "How does it feel?"

Man, sorry, had to vent the anger somehow.