Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Member Introductions

Old 12-10-2003, 08:36 PM
Active Pup

Default Hi

I just came across this site & decided to join. I have 2 beagles, Keya & Bess (3 & 4). They are 2 spoiled beagles who love to cuddle up in bed. We keep them in our back porch at night, but when the wind is high, they get scared & we take them in, to our bed. Our back porch is part of the house, not outside... I had a cocker spaniel (Brandy). She was 13 & the most beautiful dog I ever had. I put her down in Aug due to loss of bladder control. She was deaf & I had her on meds for over a month for the bladder but it didn't help. She knew something wasn't right, as she always wanted to be near me or my husband. She was deaf as well. She had the kindest temperament I ever saw in a dog & in the 13 yrs, I saw her growl at a man once & I believe he wasn't nice to his dogs & Brandy could sense it. I will never get a cocker spaniel again because none will be as good as brandy, but I do have my name in for a Chocolate Lab. The male & female are being bred this month so fingers are xxx'd that the female gets pregnant & I'll have a puppy in March. We have a nice backyard fenced in plus I walk with the beagles everyday weather permitting & I have gotten so many compliments of how well behaved they are. I know I'm long winded but I'm an animal lover & love to brag about my pets. Hope I will get to [/COLOR] meet some of you pet lovers...Donna]
Old 12-11-2003, 01:38 AM
Alpha Dog

Hi Donna,
What a wonderful introduction!
Sorry to hear about Brandy, Cockers are great dogs.
It sounds like you are all ready for the new dog though.
Old 01-24-2004, 11:41 AM
Show Dog

Hello Donna,

awwww I have a cocker puppy named Luke. That's really sad about Brandy,I'm sorry.