Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-03-2012, 07:06 PM
just call me Nilly

Default October is going to be crazy!

There are so many things for October, I hope it doesn't drive me crazy!

This weekend is Thanksgiving. We're going to Matt's dad for the whole weekend. This shouldn't be stressful, but knowing what's coming, I feel like we should be home working, and doing things at home together, which we are desperate of. But relaxing is good, right?

Coming next is a typical one day (2.5 hour each way) trip to see my chemo doctor, and pick up my chemo pills. I take them starting that night and 5 days total. The doctor/surgeon who did my surgeory wants to see me this month too, to see how I'm doing, but he's away when I'm going to the chemo appointment, so we'll have another day road-trip.

At some point my main floor bathroom is getting gutted and re-done this month. I've been told that this should take a week. I think that's a joke. Oh did I mention that I have numbing in my feet these days, and a baby that is moving like crazy, and having to "run" to the upstairs washroom is going to be FUN!

Oh, and did I mention, I'm the matron of honour at my best friends wedding near the end of the month. That I'm happy and excited for. But I still have to write my speech, and make sure I've taken care of my duties.

Then the normal issue that Matt's work schedule drives me (both of us) insane. He works his 12 hour shift, with a 1.5 hr trip to work (each way), sometimes days, sometimes nights. We don't have a lot of time to get things done or even to spend time together, then add this crazy month!

If I didn't care that my hair is growing back so well, I might have wound up pulling it out!!

Julia: Mom to Sierra (adorable mutt - Basset x Cattledog is our best guess these days) Buddy (noisy but awesome DSH tabby cat) and Carter (adorable human baby) RIP Nya 1994(?) - 2010
Old 10-03-2012, 07:30 PM
Chihuahua Power!

Whoa, October sounds so crazy busy for you! At least you'll get lots of delicious food this weekend that you don't have to worry about cooking!

And hey, it sounds like you'll be too busy this month to have time to even think about pulling out your hair!

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 10-03-2012, 07:33 PM
just call me Nilly

Haha thanks Jessie

(Side note, can someone move me to the right part of the forum? I was posting on my iphone and apparently goofed!)

Julia: Mom to Sierra (adorable mutt - Basset x Cattledog is our best guess these days) Buddy (noisy but awesome DSH tabby cat) and Carter (adorable human baby) RIP Nya 1994(?) - 2010
Old 10-03-2012, 09:33 PM
Felurian

Don't let yourself get too tired, though!

(((((((HUGS)))))))

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 10-04-2012, 06:16 AM
Just try me..

Its supposed to rain all weekend last I looked.. who wants to work around the home on drizzly days, much better to be holed up with family and good food

Yikes your Oct sounds as busy as my Sept! Make sure you get time for you!
Old 10-05-2012, 06:17 AM
just call me Nilly

Thanks Renee and Kerri

See how crazy though, I didn't even get to respond to this post until a day later!