Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-25-2012, 03:40 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Default Hannahs birthday... week

lol seems it's going to be a week long affair.

Hannah's birthday is actually Thursday the 27th but her box from her Grammy came today and the box from my mom will probably arrive tomorrow sometime lol. then Thursday she'll get all the gifts from us. Saturday is her party.

anyway I just had to share this photo (I will add more photos as the week goes on and after the party).

My Mother in Law got her this dress for $20. It's so beautiful. It's like a bridal gown, probably worn one time and then sent off to the consignment shop where my MIL found it on sale for half price. She also found the boots at the consignment shop, next to brand new. the bottoms are barely scuffed. Baby pink cowgirl boots lol what a find.

She also got her that tiara and wand set... it says "Birthday Girl". There was a huge box full of stuff. The best was the barbie car. I randomly sent my MIL a text and said "next time you stop in at the consignment shop could you see if they have a barbie car. Hannah has been asking for one for Christmas or her birthday" Just so happened she was in the consignment shop when I texted her and she asked the lady at the counter and sure enough there was a blue barbie car there for $2.50. the same one I was going to buy online for $20 if we couldn't find one elsewhere. So now Cinderella and Aurora are riding in style lol

Here is the haul from Grammys birthday box

What a spoiled kid lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 09-25-2012, 03:45 PM
Felurian

Spoiled, maybe . . . but she takes it well She's never gotten rotten or bratty or self-centered. Credit to her and to her parents!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 09-25-2012, 03:49 PM
Top Dog

How Fun! And why not stretch a birthday out, lol. Hope she has a great birthday!
Old 09-25-2012, 03:53 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Spoiled, maybe . . . but she takes it well She's never gotten rotten or bratty or self-centered. Credit to her and to her parents!
Well that is true. She doesn't act like she gets spoiled the way she does lol. Anytime she's given anything she acts like it's the single greatest moment of her life haha. When my mom and step dad were here in June my step dad was just kidding around and brought in a bunch of tourist magazines they picked up at the welcome center and he said "here you go Hannah. A present for you" and she clutched them to her chest and jumped up and down and said "Oh Papa thank you SO much for these books. I can't believe you got them for me" he thought that was hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grab View Post
How Fun! And why not stretch a birthday out, lol. Hope she has a great birthday!
lol I agree birthdays should last longer.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 09-25-2012, 04:00 PM
APBT crazy!

She is so cute! That was nice of her grandma to send all that for her.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:13 PM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
Well that is true. She doesn't act like she gets spoiled the way she does lol. Anytime she's given anything she acts like it's the single greatest moment of her life haha. When my mom and step dad were here in June my step dad was just kidding around and brought in a bunch of tourist magazines they picked up at the welcome center and he said "here you go Hannah. A present for you" and she clutched them to her chest and jumped up and down and said "Oh Papa thank you SO much for these books. I can't believe you got them for me" he thought that was hilarious.
I love that! My nieces and nephews are spoiled BRATS.... they have every toy imaginable, which would be fine but, when they get a gift they just unwrap it, toss it aside and move on to the next.

What an awesome birthday week

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 09-25-2012, 03:59 PM
Top Dog

Haha I can't wait to see all the loot after she gets all her stuff! And there I thought I get my kids too much And they don't get anything from anyone else.

That dress is precious!
Old 09-25-2012, 04:08 PM
Top Dog

Haha, Cian's birthday "week" just ended

Looks like she is going to make out well
Old 09-25-2012, 04:13 PM
<--------Orson

Hooray for Grammys....they are the bestest!

And "spoiled" is not the same as "spoiled brat"
Spoiled = Loved in abundance (IMO..unless we are talking about food! haha), spoiled brat, well we all know what that is, LOL From here it appears Hannah is loved in abundance
Old 09-25-2012, 05:09 PM
Blackout

^
What Cooper said.

Happy Birthday to Hannah! Such a pretty little Princess!
All except when we happen to meet.

Stories, Poetry, and Musings
http://inugami1112.wordpress.com/

"And it's all been lost before, so there's nothing to lose..."

"There are those that love dogs insanely and those that don't. But once you like a dog, you're sunk. You're a dog person for life."

UKC Kuvasz Standard
AKC Kuvasz Standard