Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Training Forum

Old 05-01-2012, 02:20 PM
Top Dog

Default Gambit peed on my coworker

Remember how proud I was the Gambit has finally figured out how to lift his leg instead of squatting like a girl? Yeah, not so much right now. He decided to cock it on a coworker at the daycare today.

Why would he do this? Of course the coworker (who has been nicknamed Ceaser Jr., if that gives you any idea of what an #$#&# he is), gave me a long spiel about dominance and alpha rolls and blah, blah, blah.

Three things are probably important here.
1) This coworker is never allowed to be unsupervised with my dog. I dont' trust him at all and Gambit is usually afraid of him.
2) Gambit is incredible at picking up on who I do and do not like.
3) Gambit has hit the 'terrible two's' something fierce, and is generally being a cocky little *******.

My guess would be the reason has to do with some combination of the above factors, but which one?

This was a deliberate marking, not a nervous piddle or even a 'my bladder's full and you're then nearest upright object.

I'm not terrible concerned about fixing the behavior, since he's never done it to anyone else, and I think getting peed on is rather fitting for Ceaser Jr. (Hey, I never claimed to be a nice person), but I am curious about why he would do this.

Booty Dancing In Heaven 10/13/03-9/15/12
As much as I try to be one of those easygoing 'spread your wings and fly' types, I just can't stop trying to burst people into flames with my mind.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:51 PM
Twin 2

Traveler peed on a women at Agility on Friday. Wanted to kill him.

He looooves her and she thinks he's awesome. The first time he met her he peed himself in excitement which he never does and the second time he peed himself before he got to her and then lifted his leg on her. The funniest part is that a women walked by and said to the lady "You're making another dog pee on you?!" So apparently this is a common occurrence with her.

Probably doesn't help she has a small white terrier that Traveler is in love with and he's got a record on peeing on small white dogs he loves.

So pretty much I am no help, but I do sympathise!
Old 05-01-2012, 02:58 PM
Top Dog

Give the boy a cookie! Sounds like the peeing was well-deserved