Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-15-2009, 09:12 PM

Default You may be too into dogs

If you know whether or not they are a bad kisser. I was having guilt issues that I was discussing with a friend. I love both of my dogs but I dont like it when Hanky kisses my face, yet I dont mind if Buckshot does. It was revealed to me that its nothing to get worked up about, pit bulls are just lousy kissers. Pitbulls kiss like they are starving and your face is made of bacon flavored icecream. Now I know what my first few dates as a teenager were thinking. Filas sometimes forget they are in the middle of a kiss and just let their tongue lay there until something reminds them that it is outside their mouth.

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
Ayn Rand

There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: the fashionable non-conformist.
Ayn Rand
Old 10-15-2009, 09:22 PM
Just try me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
If you know whether or not they are a bad kisser. I was having guilt issues that I was discussing with a friend. I love both of my dogs but I dont like it when Hanky kisses my face, yet I dont mind if Buckshot does. It was revealed to me that its nothing to get worked up about, pit bulls are just lousy kissers. Pitbulls kiss like they are starving and your face is made of bacon flavored icecream. Now I know what my first few dates as a teenager were thinking. Filas sometimes forget they are in the middle of a kiss and just let their tongue lay there until something reminds them that it is outside their mouth.
That has to be one of the most hilariously accurate descriptions I have seen in a while
Old 10-15-2009, 09:23 PM
Top Dog

Aw Bucky Boy ,still comparing kisses !!

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 10-15-2009, 10:59 PM
BusterLove

lol!

Makes me consider how our lot kiss, Sophie is by far the slyest. She sniffs gently at your face like she's just going to smell you and then at the last minute plants one chin to hairline on your face and then leaves the situation quickly and quietly.

Harry waits till your trapped, preferably under his weight flat on the ground and then does the bacon-flavoured-icecream impression.

Old 10-16-2009, 07:03 AM
Agility freak!

Come to think of it, you've got me thinking about my gang. Zoey doesn't. Ever. She will smell your breath (weirdo) but never lick your face. Bella does a quiet, soft sneak up to your face and then sniff then start licking, and she'll do so gently as long as you don't breath, or struggle, or laugh, or move. If you do, she starts licking your face like a maniac! Psyche, I HATE her kisses. They're TERRIBLE! No one ever told her that you don't kiss and rub! She'll lick your face, and then rub her face along yours just as hard as she can. Most of the time, it really hurts!

Zoey - Mini Aussie / Psyche - Border Collie / Simi - GSD
Forever Missed Bella - GSD [03-11-07 - 09-17-10]
Going For 'Good Dog!' Blog
Old 10-16-2009, 04:16 PM
Fila Love

I would really like to see a few pictures of you expressing you love for Buckshot and Harley...

Now you know the reason I got another Fila. I hate sloppy kissers.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filarotten View Post
I would really like to see a few pictures of you expressing you love for Buckshot and Harley...

Now you know the reason I got another Fila. I hate sloppy kissers.
Harley? OMG I been calling him Hanky all this time, I am suprized he kisses me at all. I know the women that I have kissed in my life have stopped instantly when called by some one elses name.

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
Ayn Rand

There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: the fashionable non-conformist.
Ayn Rand
Old 10-16-2009, 08:16 PM
Fila Love

[QUOTE=Buckshot;1481271]Harley? OMG I been calling him Hanky all this time, I am suprized he kisses me at all. I know the women that I have kissed in my life have stopped instantly when called by some one elses name.[/QUOTE

Well, excuse me...if I would see pictures of the dog occasionally, I might get his name correct.

I forgot what color Buckshot is...do ya think you could post a picture? Isn't he a Fila? I'm getting old and my memory is starting to fail me.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:18 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Belle is not a big kisser. she's the type to slowly move in after long eye contact and then give you a small peck. HER thing is to RUB herself all over you lol

Beezer is a sneak attack kisser. He licks AIR soemtimes. he looks at you and as soon as you make the slightest eye contact with him... the tongue comes out rapid speed for a sneak attack kiss.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 10-16-2009, 08:16 PM
Squishy face

Daisy will sniff your face, and then give a few delicate kisses. Benji likes to give you tongue.

"Give thanks to God for being dog. He gave us the joy of angels." - Trixie Koontz, Dog, Trixie Treats & Holiday Wisdom - Christmas is Good!