Hello there! I am new here!

Hi there! I am new here and I must say I am already enjoying this site! I just uploaded some pictures last night and am waiting for them to be approved! This is a pretty cool site! I am glad I found it! Well so far we have 4 Chihuahua's. They are wonderful. We love them to death. We have a zoo going here in our house which is always fun and intresting. Our guests always freak out when they see what we have. In addition to our Chi's we also have 3 cats, 2 Scorpions, 8 Tarantulas, and some fish. We are going to be getting some more Piranah soon. We had 2 of them but lost them when we had a major power outage. :mad: Anway, I think I will be having around here for awhile checking out all the neat stuff on the site. A lot of time and effort has been put into this. I think it is wonderful! Talk to ya'll soon! :D

Welcome to chazhound,

I am new my self and you are right this is a fun site you learn alot. people give awsome advice, enjoy the site.

Peacekeeper

Renee750il said:
The photo of your pup trying to stick his head down the bass's mouth is hysterical. Welcome to the site!

LOL! I love that picture! I about died when I seen her doing that. She does some of the craziest things! :D Chihuahua's are some curious little animals. Always putting their heads in weird places. lol

phyl

hi there....welcome. My daughter just got a little apple head Chihuahua. She has 2 big lab mixes also.
I have Corgan....a Sieb Husky. I love the site too....hope to be talking to you. Phyl

Welcome to Chazhound,

:) You like it now and soon you'll be lovin' it! Chihuahuas are always so cute! Especially puppies, because they're soooo tiny.

Monie

Members online