Has anyone noticed...?

iheartsammy

ME+DOGS=CRAZY
That when you hang out wiht someone a lot you start to sound like them. I mean you'll say things they would say, I realised my friend says, "that's the best thing ever' A LOT! and so do I..my sister makes fun of me actually for it..lol..a lot of other things I say rub off on ppl and vise versa..also other things I do..

Like last year I had a friend that use to always sigh. So I noticed I started to do it, and then noticed my neighbor (we hung out a lot) started doing it too.

Anyone else notice stuff like this?

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
LOL, you can bet that the middle of March i'll have southern accent, even thought I live in IOWA... lol My cousins from Oklahoma are coming up and I always accidentally "slip" into an accent

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Yeah well thats like how I say "Oh Buddy" all the time. I was in 7th grade and was hanging out with this girl Dienna who was in 10th and she said it all the time. It rubbed off on me and has stuck with me through all these years.

Its even weirder with my best friend Lindsay. She had I always finnish each others sentences or know what the other one is thinking. To the point where it is creepy. She and I are closer than sisters though and would be lost with out each other.

iheartsammy

ME+DOGS=CRAZY
lol..I always find myself accidentally talking in accent after hangoing out with people who have them..

Me and my friend always finish eath others senteces...it's creepy! and what's even creepier is sometimes she yell something out that's completely random and it will be exactually what I was about to say..o_O

GlassOnion

Thanks, and Gig 'em.
Yah. I tend to change accents based on who I am around. I can do Spanish and English pretty well because the friends I hang out with the most, guess their nationalities.

darkchild16

We are Home.
Yeah well thats like how I say "Oh Buddy" all the time. I was in 7th grade and was hanging out with this girl Dienna who was in 10th and she said it all the time. It rubbed off on me and has stuck with me through all these years.

Its even weirder with my best friend Lindsay. She had I always finnish each others sentences or know what the other one is thinking. To the point where it is creepy. She and I are closer than sisters though and would be lost with out each other.

now you know why Josh hates when I stay up talking to you all night becuase i start saying oh buddy :p LOL

I lived in New Jersey for a few months and when I came back my family teased me because I started to talk funny.

I feel your pain. One of my friends says EVERYTHING as a question. I swear I can't stand him sometimes! "Your dog is so nice?" he says all the time. Or we'll be at a resteraunt and he'll order his food EXACTLY like this. "I'll have the spaghetti and meatballs and an order of french bread?"

AHH! When I'm done hanging out with him for the day I will return home and say everything as a question. Drives me craz-azy!

T

tessa_s212

I've been saying "Yo" a lot now.. but that is simply because I chose to say it once.. and its becoming habit. :p So when I get extremely hyper, about every sentence of mine will end with "yo". "That's cool, yo." "Get off my back, yo."

I heard a friend of a friend say "that's so kickbutt!" once.. I've said it a few times since.. :p

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Ryan no longer says pop, and he now pronounces Baltimore the "correct" way.

I may have picked up a Minnesotan accent while I lived out there. Probably not, but I wouldn't really know.

Members online