does anyone write a regular blog?

elegy

overdogged
as my new year's resolution, i started a new (dog-related) blog with a goal of writing at least three significant posts per week. now that i've gotten up and running, i'm amazed to find out how challenging this is! i don't know how i'm going to keep coming up with ideas and topics to write about. not to mention, it takes me like an hour to write a single post til it's all said and done. this is crazy!

ACooper

I did for awhile.........I ran into the same problem you are talking about! LOL

Orson's blog wasn't really informational or anything, it was just fun posts about this or that.........still time consuming and I enjoy my forum time more than my blogging so when I had to choose chazhound won out :D

GlassOnion

Thanks, and Gig 'em.
No, never really thought about it either. My life isn't interesting enough to keep an interesting blog, much less a well updated one.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I've never kept one, though I'm seriously considering it if Izzy and I start flyball, as more of a journal to chart our progress and to think through issues, stuff like that.

elegy

overdogged
lol. you all were supposed to answer "yes! and it was extremely rewarding and this is how i did it:"

;)

Elleoz

I have a personal blog, but I don't write in it much. It is actually one of my New Year's Resolutions to write a least four times a week, even if it is mindless drivel :)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I keep an online blog that I hardly ever write in anymore... Honestly... I'm not very good about posting online. I mainly keep a handwritten journal that I write in all the time. I'm addicted to journaling. I've been writing in it for 8 years and I go through journals like crazy.

Here's my link
http://equestriandiva.blogspot.com/

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Yes! I love it and am so glad I decided to set aside some of my time each day so I can write it! ;)

No, never really thought about it either. My life isn't interesting enough to keep an interesting blog, much less a well updated one.
GO! Either I'm unobservant or you've been gone. Either way, I missed you!

Don't want to kill your motivation, elegy, but I tried and didn't succeed. I wasn't very into the idea to begin with and quickly got bored. I even attempted to start again a few years later, and was about as successful as the first try.

elegy

overdogged
last year i kept a hand-written personal journal and wrote every single day (except during the 24 hours blogathon in july). this is definitely harder, though, since i'm trying to write "meaningful" stuff. it's probably good to stretch myself a bit though, to challenge myself.

i guess we'll see what happens.

for anybody who's interested, the new blog is here.

Members online

No members online now.