I am SO POed.

noludoru

Bored Now.
We ordered a Charmed DVD set from a seller on ebay who is supposedly from Alaska.

The set is a fake. :mad: I am so pissed off. It was well over $200 and I have been wanting it so, so badly for months, and my dad ordered it for me.

The package came from Beijing, China. It has an extra season (that it's not supposed to have. the real set in that packaging is 1-7, we got season 1-8.. haven't tried the DVDs but they don't have the right pictures on them and are lumpy in a few places. not even holding out that they'd work). The packaging is the cheapest crap possible--NOT what it's supposed to come in. It's value on the package was labeled as less than $10 USD, and it was labeled as a "gift" (to get through customs?). Arrrgh. ARGH.

Sorry.. just had to vent. I was looking forward to it so much, and this is disappointing.. not to mention the fact that we've basically funded people who sell fake DVDs. Unintentionally, of course, but still. And yes we're reporting it... waiting for Tina at the post office to call us back with numbers for who it should be reported to, exactly.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
That sucks :(

Please write a review for the ebay seller, so that people know what he/she is doing...and then hunt them down and shoot them with rubber bands until they're dead.

noludoru

Bored Now.
That sucks :(

Please write a review for the ebay seller, so that people know what he/she is doing...and then hunt them down and shoot them with rubber bands until they're dead.
Of course. I was just getting so irritated I left the room. I'm also reporting them to ebay. But since I'm the mean, bitchy, PMS-ing person I get to write it. HA.

Have you tried emailing the seller and telling them that what you received is not what you purchased so you are entitled to a refund? How did you pay for the item? Just wondering if you paid by paypal, you can put in a dispute with paypal. Paypal will then freeze the seller's account. If they find you should get a refund, they will take it out of the seller's acount and put it back in yours.

Definatly report to ebay. And I'd leave feedback for it too.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I actually don't know, but I believe it was paypal. I'll ask my dad about that and see if we can get the acct frozen.

And no, we haven't e-mailed the seller. Apparently my dad didn't really check them out very well.. they have lots of grammar and spelling errors and insist all over their page they don't sell "bootlegged" dvds and that they are the genuine thing. :rolleyes: talk about red flags.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Ugh, that really sucks. I can't stand sleazy people like that.

Have you tried emailing the seller and telling them that what you received is not what you purchased so you are entitled to a refund? How did you pay for the item? Just wondering if you paid by paypal, you can put in a dispute with paypal. Paypal will then freeze the seller's account. If they find you should get a refund, they will take it out of the seller's acount and put it back in yours.

Definatly report to ebay. And I'd leave feedback for it too.
I second this :)

bubbatd

I got stuck with paypal and never did get my money ! Wasn't through E-Bay thought . So sorry !

Sweet72947

Squishy face
I had a similar experience through ebay. I won't use it again because you just can't trust what is on it. My sister bought a Louie Vitton (sp?) wallet through ebay and when it came it smelled like gasoline. Bleh

noludoru

Bored Now.
We have ascertained that it is indeed a bootlegged copy. Called Paramount.. they confirmed it. My dad is still waiting for a reply from the seller, but if they don't start talking in a day I'm leaving a nasty review and freezing their paypal. *sigh*

Paige

Let it be
You know what you should do? Send me over in a package so I can beat the snot out of them for you.

Members online

No members online now.