Hi I'm a'Ronda

badkitty

My name is a'Ronda I am new to this site I think it is awsome. I have a chinese shar pei His name is Mr Mojimoto we call him mojo for short, Tomorrow feb 23,2004 is mojo's 1st birthday.

NikNak

Hi a'Ronda...Welcome...and Happy Birthday Mr. Mojimoto! I'm Nikki (NikNak) I have 5 dogs...Brandi(dachs/terrier mix), Tobey(lab mix), T.J.(lab mix), Thunder(Great Pyrenees) and our newest addition, Teeka(New Foundland mix). Look forward to chatting and sharing pics!

badkitty

hello

NikNak said:
Hi a'Ronda...Welcome...and Happy Birthday Mr. Mojimoto! I'm Nikki (NikNak) I have 5 dogs...Brandi(dachs/terrier mix), Tobey(lab mix), T.J.(lab mix), Thunder(Great Pyrenees) and our newest addition, Teeka(New Foundland mix). Look forward to chatting and sharing pics!
you have quite a mix of puppies nice to meet you too i will get some pictures posted of my little monster hes my pride and joy since the kids have grown up. :p look forward to talking to you too aronda

Hi Ronda,
Welcome to chazhound,cant wait to see the pictures of the Birthday boy I bet he is a cutie pie. Ps love the e-mail name !!!

Peacekeeper

Hi BadKitty,
Just click on the Dog Pictures Link at the top of the page.
When you get the the gallery look for the white menu bar
towards the top of the page. Click on the 'Upload' link and
follow the directions.

Chazhound

Staff online

Members online