My intro!

Southern Ontario, Canada (Niagara region)
Hey, I just joined the Chazhound dog forums this morning. I love dogs (I plan on being a service dog trainer when I am older as well as a dog show person!). I have a Beagle/Wirehaired Fox Terrier cross named Zip, he is going to be 6 this March! I guess I could also say I am owned by him :D Anyways, that is why my username is what it is.

Hi Beaglefox,

Welcome to the forum. Why don't you post a picture of your dog Zip on the picture gallery.

Chazhound

I just joined chazhound too! I also have 5 dogs that live in the house ;)!! They are...Ajax the beagle, Murphy the tree-walker coonhound, Cinnamin the carrin terrier, Joy the basset hound, and Elzix the pembrook welsh corgi!! :eek: I know!! My dad breeds beagles so we have more out in the barn!! :D !! its very crazy at our house.

Hi Dog-e-dawg!
Welcome to the dog forums!
Thats a lot of dogs you have there.
A tree walking coonhound???

Chazhound

Omg! Same With Me!

beaglefoxiezip said:
Hey, I just joined the Chazhound dog forums this morning. I love dogs (I plan on being a service dog trainer when I am older as well as a dog show person!). I have a Beagle/Wirehaired Fox Terrier cross named Zip, he is going to be 6 this March! I guess I could also say I am owned by him :D Anyways, that is why my username is what it is.
:eek:

OMG! I have loved dogs since I was 2! I have a brown buffy cocker named Lukas or Luke! :)

coolred

dog-e-dawg said:
I just joined chazhound too! I also have 5 dogs that live in the house ;)!! They are...Ajax the beagle, Murphy the tree-walker coonhound, Cinnamin the carrin terrier, Joy the basset hound, and Elzix the pembrook welsh corgi!! :eek: I know!! My dad breeds beagles so we have more out in the barn!! :D !! its very crazy at our house.
:p Hi.
I have two dogs.
I am new here.

Members online