Make the bed? Wha?

bubbatd

Fun times huh !!?? Same here !! I've given up making my bed in the mornings !!! Do it during the evening meal now . I have Hunter here for the night and between him and Ollie , only got the bottom sheet straightened . I'll try to get the sheet and blanket up before they know it and jump into bed . After that it's a free for all ..... remember twin bed !!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Aww, Grammy, I thought you knew that wen Hunter is over you're supposed ot be on the couch.. it's doggy sleepover time, remember? LOL

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I hope Tom gets back to a healthy weight soon, cats always seem so much harder than dogs!

Tom...just yell at her. Meowmy's can be stubborn sometimes and they aren't all that smart, I have to yell at my Meowmy every morning to get my breakfast!

noludoru

Bored Now.
I know. :( I could just let Middie go at it and have as much to eat as he wants, he'd gain in no time... but with Tom he'll get full and groan at me, "no more! take the food awayyyy!" Maybe I'll give him some nice fatty ham as treats....

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Ham sounds good, might upset his tummy though?

Have you talked to TM about possible ways to get him to gain?
Or even asked at TCS?

noludoru

Bored Now.
At TCS I was told Nutri-Cal, but after a couple incidents I'm not going there anymore. :rolleyes: I'm sick of their crap. I'm too outspoken to hang out there, apparently.

I don't really know about his stomach... we've always had lots of food switches and it never bothered him going cold turkey, or getting odd treats here and there. But with the hyperthyroid, it made him throw up quite a bit.... that's mostly stopped now that he has had his meds.

In any case, a very small amount won't hurt... he's had ham before, a few months ago when my mom left a huge hunk out on the counter when she was going to make bean soup. The kitties had a partay. Luckily it didn't make any of them sick.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I'm sick of their crap. I'm too outspoken to hang out there, apparently.
I've pretty much stopped posting there as well unless I have an imortant question. Their lack of breeding ethics, everybody lets have kitties, mentality irked me, but there are people there who really know their stuff.

Maybe you could find a food with a higher calorie or fat content?

GipsyQueen

ROTFL! Did Gipsy and him talk to each other earlier? lol Gipsy was vanquished by the evil blanket monster this morning! :lol-sign:

Members online

No members online now.