the daily sketch

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i love the sparkle in the eye.,.your work is coming along nicely!!!!!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Thanks! I hope I can get around to actually finishing it... I have a bad habit of starting things and never finishing. I have a sketchbook full of stuff I've started drawing, and just became bored with.

noludoru

Bored Now.
LOL if ever you're in VA I'll let you peruse the stack of unfinished crap--I mean art--I have, and my sketchbooks. It's shameful. I hope you finish it, too.... It's looking good and is a piece that looks like it will have a real power to it when it's more completed.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Okay, so these aren't dogs, but I've been trying to work on humans. (Blegh!)

This is a bit older, but I just dug it up. I haven't worked on it in ages...

Yeah, it's Clark Kent. xD It's a bad scan. It's not that grainy in real life.

Whoot! 5 minute sketch!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Oh now I really want to post some of mine... I need to find some of them... this is making me want to get my butt rolling and start producing more...

noludoru

Bored Now.

This I did in 8th grade.... and sold it. Which was a mistake. Long story.

And now for a "Guess the Media" lesson.. hehe... Be creative, it's not paint or charcoal or anything remotely traditional.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I have no clue but the effect is stunning! NIce perspective on your last one as well.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Great job, guys! Lovin' all of the them.
Thank you nolu! My scanner is uninstalled (so I can fit all my photos on the computer :eek:) and I was pouting because I can't put any of my art work on here but you reminded me I can take a picture of it. :D It won't be the same quality but at least I have an option!

noludoru

Bored Now.
LOL you're welcome I think! Take some pictures, I'd love to see. :) Laurelin, I like the Clark Kent drawing.. honestly, it reminds me of a greek statue.

The drawing is done in eyeliner. ;) I have another done in eyeliner and eyeshadow, one done in mascara (it is COOL! though a bit confusing--it was hard to make), and I bought some black lipstick... I intend to do more. :D

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
LOL you're welcome I think! Take some pictures, I'd love to see. :) Laurelin, I like the Clark Kent drawing.. honestly, it reminds me of a greek statue.
Thanks! I have to admit, Tom Welling himself reminds me of a Greek statue. He's a *pretty* man. I can't complain about staring at him for a long time while I was drawing him. :D

Members online

No members online now.