Great chew toy for large dogs!

Barb04

Super Moderator
I highly recommend the Orbee-Tuff Large bone. I put the name in the internet search engine to buy them. I can't remember who on this site recommended it in one of their replys, but THANKS!!!! It's a rubbery bone toy that neither my Anatolian or Pit mix chews through. I spent so much money on other toys to only throw them out shortly after being chewed down too much. They make these bones in small sizes also. They come in great colors. My Max loves the raspberry sherbert color.

Glad they're doing the trick for you! Shiva and Kharma have a pair of the raspberrry colored ones, that is, when Kharma hasn't hidden them!

Amazing stuff they're made of, squishy, yet impervious to the most energetic jaws. :D

RD

Are you dead yet?
Ooh I LOVE the Orbee-Tuff bones. Dakota has two and Ripley HAD a small one, he buried it somewhere I believe because we can't find it anywhere.
Dakota can't chew through them, which is miraculous because he demolished a "souper" sized nylabone in a couple of weeks.
And I like to sit and "squish" them. Sometimes I find myself pulling, stretching and squashing the dog's toy! :p

They've got some new items. I may pick up one of the Ringos and the XLarge Orbee ball on the rope form my critters. The tennis ball bone looks intriguing, too, especially since Shiva and Kharma love to pull and tug with each other.

Sounds like you stocked up! That should keep Titan and Owen busy for awhile, and you know Arwen will, at some point, decide she just HAS to play with some of the dogs' toys . . .

Members online