Anatolian, Bull Terrier, Maine Coon & more

Barb04

Super Moderator
I want to say I love this board. I have a 2-year old Anatolian (white with long hair), an 11-year old bull terrier mix, and 2 Maine Coon cats (3 years and 10 months).

We will be getting a pit bull/neopolitan mix puppy sometime in the near future. I'd love to know if anyone else has a puppy/dog like this.

OOOOhhh! Barb! You've got to post in the Picture Gallery!

I've gotta laugh, though, between an Anatolian and two Maine Coons, how much time do you have to spend de-hairing? I can't seem to stay ahead of two Filas and a GSD/wolf! Oh well, winter's coming so maybe I can catch up. :D

I'll bet that Pit/Neo mix is going to be one unique pup. I'm almost as anxious to see pics as you undoubtedly are to get it. Are you planning on a male or female, or just whichever one tells you it's yours?

Barb04

Super Moderator
The Pit/Neo will be a male puppy. My male Anatolian is not an alpha which will help. My female pit mix thinks she's in charge of everyone; she's a sweety.

Barb04

Super Moderator
pictures of the family

My avatar is Max my anatolian. In my profile is a group photo of all my pets. I hope you like it. Barb

nicco

Wolfpack
Hi Barb!

Hey,welcome.I love your dogs they are very cute.And the second breed (after the great dane) that I love is the bull terrier.I'm planning to get one in the future.I think they are just great.
Hope you'll enjoy the site
Kiss Kiss,Nicco :cool:

bogolove

Barb04 said:
I want to say I love this board. I have a 2-year old Anatolian (white with long hair), an 11-year old bull terrier mix, and 2 Maine Coon cats (3 years and 10 months).

We will be getting a pit bull/neopolitan mix puppy sometime in the near future. I'd love to know if anyone else has a puppy/dog like this.

I don't want to get off the dog subject, but I think Maine Coons are so beautiful. I would love to see some pics of yours. I was researching about them just the other night. I go through phases where I get obsessed with a certain breed and I love to do research about them (dogs and cats).

by the way, Welcome to the forum!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Sorry it took me awhile to post pictures. I put some onto the Member Board which should be showing soon. I've never had cats in my life until my fiance introduced me to his Maine Coon. I fell in love and adopted another one a year later.

fatferret

Hi there, i wonder if you have your pup yet. I have a pit bullmastiff cross, the mum was half and half and the daddy was a pure pit. All the litter looked different, the biggest pups didn,t grow to be the biggest adults. I kept the best looking one, he,s nearly three now and is the best dog ever. I can,t wait to see what the neo cross will be like. :)

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'd love to see a picture of your boy. I don't have the pup yet. We were supposed to get one from the last litter, but my dad was ill and passed away so we decided to wait for the next litter. I will definitely post pictures when he does arrive.

JRT_Rattie_Mom

Terrier Lover!
Welcome Barb!

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your father. Will look forward to future pictures of your new addition! :)

Barb04

Super Moderator
I've just posted 2 pictures of Max with Sinder (male red nose pitbull puppy). Max was like a puppy himself playing with him. It was so cute to see Max so playful like that.

Members online